RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, last night i was driving behind my RRSS 06 and i could feel that the car is slightly tilted over the right side. I thought its the road but when we got home i checked the gap between the tires and the fender and i could feel a considerate amount of difference between them. I increased the height and then checked, there was still a difference but less. Then i switched to access height and then only the difference was almost equal. I am nit willing to take it in before the next oil change but am concerned. I would really appreciate if you guys here could help me diagnose the issue so that when i take it to the dealership, i know wat to tell them and wat to expect.
Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
It could be a faulty valve block, low system air pressure, or just needs recalibration. They should be able to spot the issue via the diagnostics.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot for the response. Can I continue to drive it for a few more days as i am going on a vacation in two weeks for a month. And it would be more convenient for me to take it to the dealership once im back on my normal schedule. Wat do u think.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
If you don't mind the listing, and ridicule from your friends--who told you to not buy a Range Rover--you will be fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts