RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 RRS HSE. I recently got the windows tinted. Here is my question...on the trunk side windows there is some sort of sensor on the top of the window (it runs along the entire top of the glass) ... there are three gold circles that are covered in black rubber on each window. Now I only have one gold circle covered on each window...were the others covered before I got the windows tinted? I just want to make sure before I ask the tinting guy to replace them. If anyone could even take a picture of their window and post it it would be of great help! Thanks to anyone who can offer me some assistance!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
On my rear side windows there are covered terminals for the diversity antennas (one on the middle upper edge of each window) and some exposed metal rivets (3 on the driver side window, 2 on the passenger's unless I missed one), I think those are for hooking up an accessory cargo cover.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much! Thats exactly what I have, so therefore the tinting guy didn't mess up like I thought he had! oops!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts