RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 RRS Supercharged. I am replacing thr radio with a aftermarket Pioneer and the diagnostics, nav, and 4x4 upper display will not turn on with the aftermarket radio harness. I would like to still monitor the 4x4 and ride height. Can anyone help me with this or provide me with a wire diagram for the radio and diagnostic screen? I am guessin the 2nd radio harness that is not plugged in now sent power to the upper screen. Other option I saw was to dismantle the old radio and fit the circuit boards plugged into the old radio boards hidden in the dash but there has to be an easier way...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Installing aftermarket radios on these cars are tricky. Did you have to bypass the factory amp? iirc the display is tied into the factory radio and won't work without it. Still trying to figure out what to do with mine. I've heard of some people running some wires and hiding the whole radio in the back of the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up taking the top part of the radio apart that has the connector plugs and cutting a bunch of unneeded plastic in the radio compartment out and hiding it in the dash. Everything worked great but was a pain to figure out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts