RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 RR HSE that has had some recent audio issues. I had a break in the MOST ring whereby my bluetooth module needed to be bypassed. I had all the common symptoms of the orange light flashing on the volume knob and the screen stuck on Range Rover logo and no volume. This for the most part, has been resolved by bypassing the bluetooth module with a fiber optic loop I purchased. But now I have an issue whereby audio works but sometimes when I start the vehicle the screen is still stuck on the Range Rover logo. I simply go into the diagnostics screen, cancel out of it and it goes back to the normal home screen. The issues that are persisting is that I cannot see the radio stations on radio screen it just says presets for all the stations. Also the 4x4 screen and the onroad info screen do it show anything. In addition to this I cannot adjust my subwoofer settings anymore and the backup camera does not work when I put the vehicle into reverse. Lastly, the cd changer seems to be working by I cannot select cd from the navigation. I'm not sure what the problem is but I sure would appreciate a push in the right direction. I am sure I'll figure it out sooner or later but I am starting to suspect the navigation unit itself as the culprit or perhaps even the ECU. I should note the battery is fine, fuses are fine, and the other modules in the rear are also seemingly fine as I bypassed them individually. Any and all help is appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts