RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home last night and my Driver side CV Half Shaft broke. I fixed it now my truck is saying Self level suspension inactive max speed 35 mph. I notice on my driver side my LF Height sensor has Broking off will that be my problem?

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
399 Posts
Yes that will be a problem as you are already experiencing it. Fix it. Replace the sensor arm or the whole sensor with arm included.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that will be a problem as you are already experiencing it. Fix it. Replace the sensor arm or the whole sensor with arm included.
Okay thanks I ordered the whole sensor with arm last night should be here tomorrow. Once I do that will I have to take it to get recalibrated or anything or just unplug the battery and let it reset itself?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay thanks I ordered the whole sensor with arm last night should be here tomorrow. Once I do that will I have to take it to get recalibrated or anything or just unplug the battery and let it reset itself?
My rear is lifted for ride height and my front has dropped its been a bouncy ride and embarrassing.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
399 Posts
It shouldn't need calibration. Once all 4 height sensors are back to communicating about the ride level of each corner, you should be back in business.

Reactions: Darion430

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It shouldn't need calibration. Once all 4 height sensors are back to communicating about the ride level of each corner, you should be back in business.
Man you’re a life saver I’ve been wrecking my brain trying to figure this out. Thanks bud I’ll keep you posted on my results

1 - 6 of 6 Posts