RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its behind the engine/transmission area. Doesnt smell like coolant...any idea what it might be? photo-1.jpg photo.jpg

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
HOLY COW!! Most of the time when somebody posts this question it's just A/C drainage but I know dang well it hasn't been that humid up there over the past couple days. Just came back home this morning. :thumb: Of course I suppose you could have had a blocked A/C drain that let free to have that much build up.

It's hard to tell form the pics, is there any colour to it or is it black like the photos show?

·
Registered
517 Posts
put your hand in it and see if it has an oil feel to it, if not gotta be AC.

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
My thought too.. but that is HUGE considering the weather there over the past couple days.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not an oil feel to it. It hasn't been humid up here.

·
Registered
517 Posts
then my guess is it's water. unless you have just water in your cooling system then it's either your AC or windshield washer. check all of your fluid levels just to be sure though, that's easy enough to do.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Based on the location in the photo, it's not the windshield washer fluid. I think it's the AC. As RRToad said, it's probably a dirty drain hose that had a bit of a plug which came undone after a bit of time.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Its also possible that you have a rear coolant gallery leak

1 - 8 of 8 Posts