RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've read a previous thread regarding this issue but in my case the problem would not resolve itself.

Noticed the 'normal' ride height was a smidge high so I decided to re-calibrate.

The first time was fine, however the front was a tad higher than the rear so I decided to try again, altering the value to produce a reduction.

However all subsequent times when I hit calibrate nothing happens, I've checked for errors (none) the air suspension functions correctly, I've disconnected the battery, closed and reopened RSW about 20 times over a 2 day period. It's now stuck up high and it's like driving bloody big foot around (although it still functions perfectly).

Thanks

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
Your values are most likely out of range due to lowering it too much. Put it back to the original settings and seeif it solves the problem

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasn't low, it was within acceptable parameters, just a tad higher (20mm) at the front, hence the attempt to recalibrate.

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
If the RSW was able to calibrate it once then the issue must not be with the software or connection. That leaves the settings you are using or other operator error. It's a common issue and you aren't the first to run into it. Returning your settings to their original values will confirm if this indeed the issue.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, should I just input the default values or is there another method?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Transpires I was being an idiot and not factoring in the additional size of rims (22") and subtracting that from the input measurement (thus bringing it within the software's parameters (no greater than 840mm!).

Thanks for your help RRTH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts