RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the deal with it? does anyone have Borla on their HSE? I have been looking for it, but all i have come up with is a universal kit. please help....

·
Registered
787 Posts
I bought mine from jazejeff, I think everyone that has it on this forum bought it from him. When they first came out (it was for the S/C) we all signed a form stating we wanted it for the HSE and they produced 10 or something like that for us. I know he sold out of them but he did get more a while back. I am not to sure though contact him and he will help you out.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Yes they are the same but when they produced them the only stated it was for the S/C with no mention of the HSE. So we did that letter thing and they made more.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
umbertob said:
Now I remember! The exhausts are indeed the same, but Jeff removed the free Borla hats that came with them before sending the kits out to you, and then sold the hats at SEMA for $20/each last year. :lol:
so it would be safe to order the S/C then? I'm holding you accountable :wink:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,454 Posts
Yeah...I'm still waiting for that Borla hat...at least we got stickers though!

Jazejeff's your man for this...prices on the Borla site are much higher than what we paid.

Borla is great MO, and I've still got 970,000 miles left on the warranty too! :D :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
umbertob said:
Go ahead. I am sure there is no difference. But seriously, I think you may get a slightly better deal going through Jeff.
how much does he charge, i found it for $975

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
6 Participants
jazejeff
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing