Range Rovers Forum banner


  1. Range Rover Mark III / L322
    The rear window scraper (driver side) on my L322 has been bubbling for a while, but I'm not able to find a replacement. Does anyone have any thoughts on where to find it, and if maybe I'm not using the right words? (English is not my first language) I think it's called the window scraper, but...
  2. Range Rover Classic
    Hello all, I am trying to locate the outer window scraper seal that sits inside the main rubber seal. Is anybody still selling these?