Velos ECU Tuning for Range Rover Sport w/ OBDII Port Option - Page 2
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Velos ECU Tuning for Range Rover Sport w/ OBDII Port Option

Vendor

Re: Velos ECU Tuning for Range Rover Sport w/ OBDII Port Opt

Quote Originally Posted by Harve10 View Post
    Installed the Stage 2 tune last night with stop/start disabled and SVR-like exhaust notes. Initial feedback is nothing but positive, install process was cake (and I am far from a gear head), and customer service was exceptional.

Throttle lag that I experienced stock and with another tune was noticeably improved and exhaust sound was pretty cool compared to stock. Will come back with additional notes once I get some more miles in, but highly recommend reaching out to Carlos if in the market for a tune.
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Enjoy the tune

Anyone else interested you can reach me via DM, email ([email protected]) or by phone (786-401-6520).

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Vendor

Velos ECU Tuning for Range Rover Sport w/ OBDII Port Opt

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great Monday.

We still have a couple units left from the 4th of July Promo. If you want to scoop up one of these up send me a PM and I will get you a great deal!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now