Range Rovers Forum banner

oemstyles4less/modular wheels

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Nooro 
#1 ·
Got my 22 inch stormers today and one of the wheels are bent. I was also promised lug nuts and those didn't show up either. Anyways I was wondering if any of you guys that had ordered the 22 inch stormers had any problems like this and if you knew how good the customer service is. So far I sent an email and left a message on their answering machine hopefully I will get a response soon.

#3 ·
ruh roh. :lol:

Well: no sense worrying yet - let them cure.

#6 ·
Hey I don't think this will help but I rescently got 22's from them and from what I could tell the wheels were in golof shape but when I went to get them put on ithe hit said one was slightly bent which they said could cause vibration but I can't tell so far ice only driven it a few miles.

Is your wheel noticeably bent?

#7 ·
Mine was bent enough where it couldn't be mounted on the tire.

I filed a complaint with paypal and the credit card comany and after I did that they seem to be working with me. So far a new wheel hasn't been shipped but supposedly it should go out today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.