Range Rovers Forum banner

Sneak Peek-Rinspeeds

6K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  patsc23 
#1 ·
So I only got 2 out of the four today, hopefully the other two come tomorrow--chances r i wont get them on til friday though because of the tournament games thursday--

heres a peek though

See less See more
#3 ·
PJPR01 said:
Beautiful, those almost look like Ruf wheels for the Porsche...nice choice!!!! :D

Are you planning on selling your stormers too?
no I leased it so they have to go back...ill be using the stormers in the winter--

#7 ·
umbertob said:
Is your wife OK with you leaving open boxes of alloy wheels and color coded Land Rover grills over clean, cream carpet in the middle of the living room? :lol:
yeah, shes totally cool with it b/c this is kind of my office/game room - all my sports memorabilia and ps3 gameplaying is done in here--

i promised her when they go on the stormers and other stuff will all be put in storage--

the other two arrived today, and now there supposed to be a Noreaster!

funny thing is these 22's with the proxes will probably be better than the contis--

#12 ·
i wouldnt worry--

i hav a feeling mine came over on the same container as yours--

wen I purchased from jonari (who said they are the main distributor in the US) they said they bought up the last 15 or so remaining sets and were going to distribute them out--

since i went directly to them, and paid them in full 45 days ago they got mine out at once--

i bet yours will be there shortly--

hav not mounted them yet because of the stupid snow storm, now the roads are covered in ice, dirt and salt so Im going to wait til this weekend--ill post pics asap--

hope u get yours soon

#14 ·
mounted

I had them put on this am---ride is the same, the only difference is i feel the tread a bit more and theres a bit of a rail effect, maybe bc its wider, maybe b/c of the tread pattern--but i love them, very happy I chose the titanium--

i took these in the garage in bad light, sorry for the shaky hand--

im still undecided if I want to use the chromed fog bezels and side-vents I have--

that black grill is a jbrac special btw, thanks jeff--

#16 ·
That's a nice wheel - I like it waaay better than I thought I would. What we need is a full sideview pic.

Make it so, number one! :lol:

#19 ·
jbrac25 said:
Those wheels look badass. Now you just to get those handles on. I didnt think id like the way those wheels look but they look very nice. Good choice.
handles are gonna go on today and ill ship u the stock ones asap--

i may also send u the vents to color code

#21 ·
no im in northern nj directly across from manhattan--

actually, I love the column, b/c it means I only have on door to worry about hitting my car, i park as close to it as i can

im lucky enough to have a conscientious neighbor though, she always parks in the middle of her spot, so its never an issue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.