As I like to get all information as early as possible, I am interested in knowing some of the details of the car which I otherwise won't find out till I get mine in September, so if you can help me out, brilliant:
1. Any pics of the integrated phone assembly in the armrest and how it all works.
2. Details on the voice control stuff, what can you control and how does it actually work in real life.
3 Sat Nav - what is it like to use? What options and flexibility does it have when you use it such as being able to alter the scale of the mapping screen etc.
4. The auto box with the downshift 'commandshift' where it blips the throttle...what's it like to use? Does it make a nice sound when you use it?
5. Logic 7 stereo - is it good? I mean, really good?
6. The Aux inputs in the rear of the centre console - can you plug an MP3 player into it for the main stereo unit or is it just for the rear seats?
7. Adaptive cruise control- what's it like in operation - the part where it keeps your distance from the car in front that is?