Ebony Hides and Rhodium Finish
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ebony Hides and Rhodium Finish

Tim
    FOUNDING MEMBER

Ebony Hides and Rhodium Finish

Several people have asked me about Rhodium finish and I have posted elsewhere about it.....................
    While I was in the dealers this morning I asked the situation re Rhodium/Cherry wood finish.

Sooooooooooooooooo here it is from the dealer's sales team:
    Rhodium is the standard/ default finish and is brushed aluminium where the cherrywood is. Cherrywood is a no cost option but when the dealer is ordering your car you MUST ASK to have it as he has a checkbox on the order form, no check in the box no cherrywood. The L322 was the same when it came out, Cherry was seen on all the cars but even the dealers didn't realise it had to be specified on the order - Foundry was the default option
    Fuji White Evoque SD4 Coupe Dynamic Lux auto with Plus Pack, heated steering wheel, privacy and tow pack - now on my drive
    Stornoway Grey TDv8 Vogue Range Rover with Ivory interior and a few extras - Gone
    Stornoway Grey TDv8 HSE - Gone

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    What are the leather covers on the armrests Tim? Are these something in the accessory cat'?

I've not seen mention of them anywhere before?
    2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 : Stornoway/Jet, RSE DVD, Hybrid TV, Privacy Glass

Tim
    FOUNDING MEMBER
    Quote Originally Posted by rruk
    What are the leather covers on the armrests Tim? Are these something in the accessory cat'? I've not seen mention of them anywhere before?
    The arm rests are leather upholstered in the same style as the chairs. I think I said somewhere that they were fitted protective covers......... those were on the dealer's Cairns Blue S. Sorry for any misinfo!
    Fuji White Evoque SD4 Coupe Dynamic Lux auto with Plus Pack, heated steering wheel, privacy and tow pack - now on my drive
    Stornoway Grey TDv8 Vogue Range Rover with Ivory interior and a few extras - Gone
    Stornoway Grey TDv8 HSE - Gone

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now