Buckingham Blue??
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buckingham Blue??

FRESHMAN ROVER

Buckingham Blue??

Hey everybody,

Going from an AMG CLK55 to a RRS supercharged and I need some advice. My dealer has three available RRS, all with the same options and same ebony leather. The exteriors are white, silver or Buckingham blue. Has anyone seen the blue before?? I would GREATLY appreciate a pic or link, as I was unable to find a real pic online. Is it darker or lighter than Adriatic blue or Cairns Blue? Silver is sharp, but my last few cars have been silver and I am looking for a change...Fire away please (a pic would really help me)

Thanks in advance,

Sam
    2006 Range Rover Supercharged (java/ivory)
    2006 Range Rover Bonatti Grey / sand (for sale)
    2003 MB CLK 55 AMG
    2002 MB G500 (chipped)
    2001 MB CLK 430 BRABUS / designo
    2000 MB CLK320

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FOUNDING MEMBER
    Sorry can't find any photos, but the Land Rover web site shows colour swatches superimposed over the vehicle.

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/Vehic...or/colours.htm

Appears to be lighter than Adriatic blue but darker than Cairns blue

FRESHMAN ROVER

RRS Colour

Since you are going for the supercharged model with the bright grille, the blue looks okay. All other models come with grey plastic grilles which look awful on all but the Bonatti Grey metallic. I fortunately went for the Bonatti Grey on my HSE TDV6 which I collected three days ago. The grey grilles actually look colour coded to the car so I think I'll get away with not replacing them with ones from the V8 S/Charged. On their "getting acquainted with the car" day, most of the staff at my dealership agreed Bonatti Grey was the best colour although I have to say the Ivory interior looks nicer than the Ebony I chose. There were no brochures to help me but bad experience with a Champagne Cream interior on an X5 swayed my decision. By the way, I'm not sure if the 20" "Stormer" 9 spoke wheels are an extra cost option on the S/C but they are by far the best of the styles available. The rear seat entertainment system is worthwhile as it allows rear passengers to listen to any source independent of what is being played up front, includes a 6 disc DVD changer and a panel for connecting a games console, a camcorder etc (2 separate inputs) and a socket for a personal music player (iPod et al). Strangely, in what has to be an oversight, there is no rear ashtray and only a tiny one up front.
    Bonatti Grey RRS TDV6 HSE moving from BMW X5 3.0d and Merc ML320

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now