RRS Colour?
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

View Poll Results: Which Colour?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buckingham Blue

1 3.33%
  • Blue Metallic

0 0%
  • Zambezi Silver Metallic

2 6.67%
  • Rimini Red Metallic

3 10.00%
  • Arctic Frost Metallic

3 10.00%
  • Cairns Blue Metallic

3 10.00%
  • Java Black Metallic

14 46.67%
  • Bonatti Grey Metallic

4 13.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RRS Colour?

RRS Colour?

What colour do u think goes the best for RRS?So far I have seeen orange,white and silver pictures.White-i dont think so,orange-my friends went to Monaco some time ago and were able to see orange RRS there and told me that in real life the colour doesn't suit the car so much,silver- a possibility.Anyway,plz share your thoughts and any pics of different colours if there will be any.THX.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

What about posting some pix showing the color options?

Cheers

John
    2014 Indus Silver Range Rover Supercharged
    1990 RR Classic Great Divide Edition
    Past RRs:
    1989 Chamonix White Classic
    1995 Epson Green 4.0SE
    2004 Maya Gold Range Rover L322

FOUNDING MEMBER
    I'd vote for the organge if it was on the list! I think it looks great.

Mike
    1999 (XA) RR 4.0SE

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FOUNDING MEMBER
    The problem with so called launch colours like the Orange is that they look good for a couple of years but then.... ...date really quickly.

I used to have a Volvo C70 which was in the Saffron launch colour (like a coppery orangy gold). Looked brill but I tell you, I had a hard time selling it five years on!

PS Those wheels in the Overfinch picture look mighty familier!

JUNIOR ROVER
    bonnatti grey + epsom green have always been my fave rover colours

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    I have to agree. My parents have an '04 epsom green RR (sand lux) and I have an 05 bonatti grey RR (charcoal jet lux).

Wonder how long before the sport is stateside?
    2005 Bonatti/Charcoal Lux

Tim
    FOUNDING MEMBER
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus
    I have to agree. My parents have an '04 epsom green RR (sand lux) and I have an 05 bonatti grey RR (charcoal jet lux).

Wonder how long before the sport is stateside?
    Epson is a really nice colour, and Markus your folks did well choosing it with the Sand leather.......... the 1st RR I looked at with the intention of buying was also an Epsom (matches my Defender 90 which is Epsom) but what turned me right off it was when I saw the interior........... it was Aspen green leather and green carpets......... a bit too much green for me. I ended up with a MonteCarlo Blue RR with Navy hides instead.

Markus RR Sport is already in the USA (see the photo 2 postings above!) ship loads of them, as well as LR3's and RR's, have been being shipping out of Southampton for months now.
    Fuji White Evoque SD4 Coupe Dynamic Lux auto with Plus Pack, heated steering wheel, privacy and tow pack - now on my drive
    Stornoway Grey TDv8 Vogue Range Rover with Ivory interior and a few extras - Gone
    Stornoway Grey TDv8 HSE - Gone

Tim
    FOUNDING MEMBER

Took the RR in for servicing and.........

Saw 3 TDv6 RRsport HSE's in Silver waiting to be collected by their new owners........ 1 V84.4HSE in silver on showroom floor for sale, one TDv6SE in Bonatti sold waiting to drive off the sales floor and a Giverny green Tdv6 with Aspen hide, grey green carpet, dark cherry wood dash and door caps and dark sand headling and door casings. Also has Supercharged front grilles and BLACK oval badges (one of the First edition 500) ........ love at first sight, this wagon looks really cool in Giverny Green............ even better than Monte carlo Blue on a TD6 RR!
    Fuji White Evoque SD4 Coupe Dynamic Lux auto with Plus Pack, heated steering wheel, privacy and tow pack - now on my drive
    Stornoway Grey TDv8 Vogue Range Rover with Ivory interior and a few extras - Gone

Tim
    FOUNDING MEMBER

Re: Took the RR in for servicing and.........

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Saw ..... a Giverny green Tdv6 with Aspen hide, grey green carpet, dark cherry wood dash and door caps and dark sand headling and door casings. Also has Supercharged front grilles and BLACK oval badges ........ love at first sight, this wagon looks really cool in Giverny Green............ even better than Monte carlo Blue on a TD6 RR!
    And it will be mine on 1st June........................

FOUNDING MEMBER
    Don't tell me Tim, vibration issues ....I thought they would have sorted that by now with the new diesel models!

Tim
    FOUNDING MEMBER
    Nope Aero - they just aren't yet available as accessories! Like most of the accessories catalogue LR didn't get them ready for the launch date.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now