XPlan Pricing - Page 3
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: XPlan Pricing

FRESHMAN ROVER
    dank,
    Your loan does not add up. A financial calculator shows that $17,613.46 for 60 months with a payment of $349.13 is at 7.04% APR. You may have been promised a rate of 4.9% but that would be a payment of $331.58 over the same period. They may have rolled in some margin builders for themselves on your loan for GAP protection (not needed in your case) and Loan Insurance (personal choice).

Since the Tahoe was $500 from Kelly (presumably below), then you are somewhat OK there but know that no dealer will ever use ‘excellent’ condition when quoting a trade-in price. When I look at Kelly’s and plug in a variety of configs for a ’03 Tahoe at 31K miles, I can not come near $22,000 so you must have had a boat load of stuff in that thing. This is a good thing since you got near Kelly for whatever was in/on it although something smells here.

You say a sticker of high $64K but the options you mentioned do not get there (HSE, RSE, PTI). I don’t mean to bust your balls but there is something missing. Did you get LUX and SAT? Even with those you are only up to $63,550 sticker.

Also, since you traded your Tahoe, your taxable amount was reduced by the $22,000 they gave you for it and here is where you need to provide more information to see what you really paid for the RRS. Are you in an automobile sales tax state and if so, what was your sales tax amount? Also, what did they charge you for the extended warranty and dent plan? What level of extended warranty did you buy?

Like I said, it is not cut and dry to answer your question until 100% of the data is on the table for review. If you want a hip shot, then I say your Tahoe deal was great and your RRS deal was not.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Hey discofun, when we are done with dank I would like you to take a look at my mortgage, should I refinance or not? And what should I do with my vacation home in Palm Springs, rent it or sell it?

FRESHMAN ROVER
    umbertob,
    I do get carried away with MS Excel. You should have seen the calculations, graphs, and charts I did before I pulled the trigger on my Sport...and house...and wife's car...and... oh my, this is not good

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    I got our RRS for A plan price.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Small consolation for living in Detroit.........hey easy now........I'm just kidding

FRESHMAN ROVER
    So I pulled the trigger today. Purchased an blac/black SC w/ pti and sat on the X-Plan. I pick it up Saturday. Funny the dealer never asked me for my pin.

JUNIOR ROVER
    anything left on the lot or given up by a previous purchaser will garner xplan and or other perks.

If you want a really good deal troll the lot for vehicles that didnt make the sale and got canceled.

but have the money ready and you will be fine.
    I left my wife for fishing and haven't looked back since.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    discofun,
    I do have 4.99 i was wrong on the amount i forgot that the amount i was telling you i had already made some payments. but again whats the best price out there on the sport. Im sorry for not including everything that was on my vechicle but if this site is so hard core then if i say i have a fully loaded sport how many things can you add to question what i got. but yes the sticker was mid 64 i got the intergated phone a got the sat i got the lux and the entertainment package that have the screens in the head rest. they told me nothing else was offered. but like i said the real question what is to be expected that you can get off. It really doesnt matter if you have enough to buy a sport then whats an extra thousand here and there right. But to answer you the tahoe had it all. SO MUCH THAT NOW I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE DIRCETV SO ITS GOING IN THE SPORT IN ABOUT A WEEK SO I CAN WATCH TV WHILE MY WIFE DRIVES MYSELF AND SON AROUND

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    i didnt read the entire post--but looking at fords list and x plan pricing, it works out to be 5% off msrp---

i plan on using it on the 07 rrs s/c i just ordered
    07 Java Black on Ivory S/C RRS
    22"x10" Rinspeed Satin Black C5-1 Monoblocks
    Next Up...2009 C63 AMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now