XPlan Pricing - Page 2
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: XPlan Pricing

FRESHMAN ROVER
    I used x-plan three weeks ago for my ’06 HSE. However, it took my dealer about a year to come around to letting me use X on an HSE only. It is a 7/06 build that literally came off the truck the day I put my deposit down.

I have been gah gah over the RRS since they were first sniffed out in spy shots ohh so long ago and the only thing that kept me hanging in there was my ’03 Disco HSE and great forums such as this one.

By the way, I used X on the Disco purchase in '03 as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

A Plan

Hi all. I live in Connecticut and was told by every dealer in NY, CT, and RI that they could not do A Plan. My uncle lives in Michigan and works at Ford so I called him and said no one will give me A plan. He told me to call any dealer in Michigan and they would honor it because they deal with it everyday. So I called. The first place said yes no problem. We did the deal via Fedex and they put my Sport on a truck and it was delivered to my door. I saved $6K off sticker. That was in December when these things were REALLY hot and hard to get. You should have no problem now that they have cooled off.
    Dealership was "Fred Lavery Land Rover".
    06 Range Rover Sport
    03 Lincoln Navigator

FRESHMAN ROVER
    My brother works for Ford. I was able to get the A plan on mine, after calling around.

No dealer in Ohio would take it, said only offer 'buyer incentives' that were direct from LR.

I had to call Chicago dealer before I was able to get a deal close to Ohio that would honor the A plan.

Worked it out over the phone, drove out to Chitown, closed the deal and was back home in my 06 RRS that next day. (got a ticket on the way home)

Dealer told me they get 'kick-back' from Ford, so they do make a % off the sale, just comes from Ford, not the buyers $.

Cargo King
    06 RRS/Lux Pax/DVD/Sirius
    Cargo King
    06RRS/Lux Pax/DVD/Sirius

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    I've been lurking around this forum for a couple months now. I'm finally going to pull the trigger on a SC. The dealer that I am going through is honoring the X-Plan on both HSE and SC models. Does anyone know what LRCG is offering as a money factor? What I was quoted seemed kind of high and I want to make sure I'm not getting hosed.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Bought mine in VA on an X Plan - no questions no hassles. 20% off accessories if purchased at the same time.
    12 RR Sport SC
    11 Porche Boxster Spyder
    07 BMW Z4
    06 Mini Cooper S JCW
    03 Discovery HSE
    01 BMW 740il
    93 Mazda RX-7 TT
    61 Lincoln Continental
    57 Porsche Speedster

06 Ducati Sport Classic

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by redman1
    I've been lurking around this forum for a couple months now. I'm finally going to pull the trigger on a SC. The dealer that I am going through is honoring the X-Plan on both HSE and SC models. Does anyone know what LRCG is offering as a money factor? What I was quoted seemed kind of high and I want to make sure I'm not getting hosed.
    What MY are you getting, '06 or '07? I went to my local dealer last night and, as some of you predicted, X-Plan is at dealer's discretion and they're only offering it on '06 models in stock. They had no pricing for '07. And, the salesman said that even if they had pricing, they probably wouldn't offer X-Plan on '07 models until much, much later.

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by ddr10
    Bought mine in VA on an X Plan - no questions no hassles. 20% off accessories if purchased at the same time.
    Do you recall if your pricing was 4% over invoice or 4% under MSRP?

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Its 4% over invoice + RAG which is a $500 marketing charge. My dealer will honor the X-PLan on both 2006 & 2007 HSE & SC models. Though they don't expect any 07's to show up until late Nov, early Dec. I decided not to wait until then, because 1. I can't wait because when I want something I want it now & 2. I'm concerned that Ford may sell Land Rover off (which may or may not happen) before I can use my Pin.

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by redman1
    Its 4% over invoice + RAG which is a $500 marketing charge. My dealer will honor the X-PLan on both 2006 & 2007 HSE & SC models. Though they don't expect any 07's to show up until late Nov, early Dec. I decided not to wait until then, because 1. I can't wait because when I want something I want it now & 2. I'm concerned that Ford may sell Land Rover off (which may or may not happen) before I can use my Pin.
    Who's your dealer? You mentioned you live in VA. I live in MD on the 50E corridor. I heard talk on the news about Ford and GM merging! That would be something. A las, I have to wait though. I'm still saving my down payment. December is the scheduled buy/order time.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Mine was 4% over invoice - the A Plan is 4% below invoice which is only available to Ford employees and family.
    12 RR Sport SC
    11 Porche Boxster Spyder
    07 BMW Z4
    06 Mini Cooper S JCW
    03 Discovery HSE
    01 BMW 740il
    93 Mazda RX-7 TT
    61 Lincoln Continental
    57 Porsche Speedster

06 Ducati Sport Classic

SOLIHULL ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by ddr10
    Mine was 4% over invoice - the A Plan is 4% below invoice which is only available to Ford employees and family.
    A and Z plan is invoice not under plus RAG plus destination.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Oops - you're right... A plan is at invoice.
    12 RR Sport SC
    11 Porche Boxster Spyder
    07 BMW Z4
    06 Mini Cooper S JCW
    03 Discovery HSE
    01 BMW 740il
    93 Mazda RX-7 TT
    61 Lincoln Continental
    57 Porsche Speedster

06 Ducati Sport Classic

FRESHMAN ROVER

pricing

i just bought a sport but with all of the talking about special pricing im now thinking did i get a good deal this is what i asked for- sticker was right under 65 that was the nav, head rest moniters, intergated phone what ever they offered. so i got it down to around 58 and some change. And had them throw in heavy duty cargo matt for the back , the trailer hitch an wiring and had them install it and the floor matts. when got to finiance i bought a extended warrenty and that dent protection for max time i could buy it for.
    so the finial total everythng
    - 22,000 - 03 thoe with 31,000 miles
    -24,000 down payment
    finianced amount
    17613.46 payment for 5 years 349.13
    was this a good deal

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Dank,

Too many variables left unanswered in order to give you an answer. What was the engine and options in your Tahoe and what zip code are you in? What condition was it in?

Does your final include the sales tax, registration, etc as well as destination and regional advertising?

Extended warranty may be good but ‘dent protection’ is a sham. It’s the replacement for the old ‘undercoating’ dealers used to push in years past.

On the RRS, what trim line (probably HSE?) and what does “what ever they offered” mean? Those unknown pieces can drive your deal into the red or black pretty quickly.

Your APR on the loan is over 7% so that is way too high for current market conditions.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    discofun,
    your right about i have the HSE, what my real question is on a sticker that said high 64,000 with what options i got which is what ever the HSE comes with and the few more that i got like i listed was that i good deal. The dent protection is not what you think its really if you get a dent from someone like in a parking lot i can call up and have a company fix the dent for up to four years. Or if a rock flys up and chips the pant they will fix that. but also that price that i listed was out the door. The loan was for the 17and change and my apr is no where near 7 its ony4.9 i hope this gives you the info you need. about the tahoe it was about 500 off from kelly using excellent conidition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now