Range Rovers Forum banner

Water in my driver side footwell

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  levraifrog 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2007 RRS and I keep getting a large amount of water collecting in the driver side footwell. Any ideas why this would happen please? I do not have a sun roof

Thanks in advance

Adam

#2 ·
check the stickies: Umbertob pushed a couple of TSB that explains what needs to be done. Really, no sunroof? All the NA units come with them.

#4 ·
Most of the issues we have in NA come from the sunroof but as you indicated you have no sunroof so I'm not sure if the referenced TSB is of much use except for the part that talks about the fresh air intake plenum not being connected and allowing water from the front drip tray to get into the cabin:

http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/9-range-rover-sport-l320/28614-water-leaks-cabin-new-tsbs.html

In which case I would check the pollen filter to see if that is wet.

If it looks dry and like it was never exposed to water, have you had the windshield replaced? Perhaps they did not seal something properly?

#5 ·
Hi, I have a 2007 RRS and I keep getting a large amount of water collecting in the driver side footwell. Any ideas why this would happen please? I do not have a sun roof Thanks in advance Adam
My 06 has similar issue, sometimes driver side, sometimes passenger side - found that the interior AC drains get clogged - something like an algae growth - passenger is relatively easy by removing board (2 screws) under glove box and compressed air through hose - driver side a bit more involved, if you can get under car look behind wheel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.