worst rrs lemon ever! - Page 2
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

View Poll Results: Which has more issues requiring immediate attention?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2010RRSlemon's RRS

0 0%
  • 2010RRSlemon

6 35.29%
  • I can't tell, because this post reads like a Charlie Manson letter

11 64.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: worst rrs lemon ever!

Re: worst rrs lemon ever!

I added a poll.

'08 RRS HSE Stornoway Gray

Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

SOPHOMORE ROVER

I would like to know what the truth is here: of 29k miles, 20 were serviceable to some degree. Yet, LRNA refuses to provide adequate relief. Doesn't wash with my experience (my dealer bends over backwards and fights to get LRNA to do right). Might be fun to print this, wrap it and send it to upstate New Jersey to see what the senior technical and marketing reps think happened. And if all of these problems exist (and they might, my wife only knows four things about cars: keys, steering wheel, brake pedal, gas pedal -- don't touch the AC or radio, might not get back to where it was!), I suggest this car has been underwater (which I suggest everybody buying a really good deal on a 2012 or 2013 might be real careful of after Sandy).
    Cheers, Jim

2017 Lincoln Continental Select 2.7 AWD; 2013 RRSport HSE, 40000 miles (traded); 2001 Jaguar XJ8L X308 BRG 89000 miles (traded on RRS); 08 RRSport SC (sold); 08 LR 3 (traded); 05 LR 3 4.2 (traded); 04 BMW Z4 sold; 01 XJ8 anthracite (for LR 3); 98 Z3 (traded on Z4); 01 S-type 4.0 V8 (traded on XJ8; 99 323 IC (traded on S-type); 94 Deville traded; 88 325IS sold

Jnz
    FRESHMAN ROVER

FYI... There's no lawyer named Gorberg registered in NJ. Since he typed it twice, I'm guessing it wasn't a typo.
    2012 RRS HSE Lux, Aintree Green, Logic 7, Vision Assist, Rear E-Locker

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

David Gorberg is a lawyer in Pennsylvania who specializes in Lemon Law cases. He advertised heavily and it would not surprise me if he was taking cases in New Jersey as well. I am in Pennsylvania so can only comment on the Lemon Law here. As the OP says, if he bought the vehicle for business purposes, then the PA Lemon Law would not apply. I don't know about New Jersey law. In PA, the purchaser who qualifies for a Lemon Law return only needs to pay the manufacturer 10 cents per mile for every mile driven before the first time a qualifying defect happened. So even if the car is three years old with 30000 miles on it, and the defect first appeared with 1000 miles on the car, the purchaser would only have to give the manufacturer a $100 credit on a return. Don't forget that its not the dealer that makes the decision on a Lemon Law claim, it is the manufacturer, and in my experience they will do almost anything to avoid taking a lemon back. If they take it back, they have to label it as a lemon when they sell it either off the lot or at auction. The last few Lemon Law cases I handled resulted in the manufacturer making generous cash offers to settle the cases with the consumer keeping the car. YMMV

Jnz
    FRESHMAN ROVER

Ah... I hadn't considered PA since he only referenced NJ.
    2012 RRS HSE Lux, Aintree Green, Logic 7, Vision Assist, Rear E-Locker

Pictures and video or it didn't happen. The age of cell phones is a wonderful thing. I did a few YouTube posts on a few problems with my 2009 FX35 and 2009 370Z. It's simple and gets the point across. It allows you to share with your fellow forummates as well. With that many problems, show some proof. Many others do, now.
    2010 RRS HSE Santorini Black
    2010 GMC Yukon Denali
    2013 Ford Focus ST/ST3 (Track Toy)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now