RRS Buyers' remorse?
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RRS Buyers' remorse?

RRS Buyers' remorse?

As I was driving around today I started paying attention to other Cars and SUV's that others were driving, I don't normally do that, but today I did. Later I was driving past my Dealership and stopped by to say hi.

I thought to myself, if I could wind the Clock back to the Day before I bought my RRS would I still buy it ? And the answer was YES!!

After owning and driving my Rangie for a month, I absolutely love it.

How about you Guys? Do you wish you could wind back the clock?
    ‘18 Range Rover - Corris Grey/Black
    ’ 19 Jaguar F-Type Coupe - Fuji White / Red
    '16 Jaguar F-Type Roadster - Fuji White/Black
    ‘16 Range Rover Sport HST - Fuji Whie/Black (sold)
    2014.5 Range Rover Sport HSE - Fuji White / Almond & Espresso (sold)
    2013 GT Limited Edition - Fuji White/Black (sold)

Carpe Diem !

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Jnz
    FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: RRS Buyers' remorse?

Would only wind back the clock for the new Rover smell again. Best vehicle I've ever owned. Not even close.
    2012 RRS HSE Lux, Aintree Green, Logic 7, Vision Assist, Rear E-Locker

As a first time owner, I would have to say no regrets so far. I look forward to getting into it everyday and driving. My RRS definitely has a personality and I am enjoying it more each day. My favorite vehicle to date that I have owned was my 2002 Audi S4 and that soon may change. The RRS is really growing on me...

-Chris

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Nope love it still after all these years

FRESHMAN ROVER

I was very skeptical about getting into another Range Rover, after being a first time owner of a RR Evoque, I thought these cars were just brand and they were all the same! my mistake, I got into a Range Rover Sport HSE and my judgment has completely changed!
    Such a great car, no regrets, even after driving the TOP OF THE LINE Jeep Overland Summit for 20K less and with lots, I mean LOTS of extras that the L.R. does not offer, but I can not feel better to just think and thank myself! I GOT A RRS 2013.
    Thanks and a great 2013 for all.
    brazeagle

FRESHMAN ROVER

Tough question. Just got my 2011 Range Rover Sport SC with 20k miles a few weeks ago (found on ebay..bought sight unseen and had it shipped from Colorado to Virginia) and I really do like it..a LOT. Pristine condition. Only potential regret (in hindsight) is not being a bit more patient..because my 2011 is almost identical to this one....and I could have saved thousands.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Range...orcev4exp=true

FRESHMAN ROVER

Funny you say that. I pick up my 06 RRS tomorrow and my last most fav car was a 01 audi s4. That car was sweet to. Good to hear you have no regrets

SOPHOMORE ROVER

None, nada, nix, love every minute in my truck!
    '07 Range Rover Sport HSE | Stornoway Grey | Ebony interior | Smoked Tails | Smoked Side markers | Rear Brush Guards | Mud Flaps | Running Boards | Dual Fog Lamps | Chrome Mirror Covers | SC Grille | Valentine One | Front Door Window 35% Tint | ACM IPhone kit | Roadhawk BB Camera |
    '14 Range Rover Autobiography | Black/Black/Black | Executive rear seating | Valentine One | Roadhawk BB Camera |

FRESHMAN ROVER

My wife drives a 2012 Evoque with 9,000 miles with absolutly no problems and gets all the looks from people. I traded in a 2007 Tahoe LTZ that had the transmission sitting on the dealer floor after owning it for about three weeks. I like the brand soo much I bought myself a 2013 RRS LUX. No remorse here...

FRESHMAN ROVER

No buyers remorse at all even if I just got into an '13 RRS S/C LE because LR had to buy back my Evoque. My first choice last summer was the RRS but was fascinated by the design of the Evoque and I figured the RRS was in its last model year. So, I bought the Evoque then. Clearly, that wasn't meant to be as I am in an RRS now and I love it!
    '13 RRS S/C LE Fuji White, '12 BMW M6 Convertible San Marino Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Slackerme View Post
    Funny you say that. I pick up my 06 RRS tomorrow and my last most fav car was a 01 audi s4. That car was sweet to. Good to hear you have no regrets
    I used to have an '02 S4 that was APR stg 2+. Hell of a fun car and the turbo surge/whistle was addicting. Mine, however, ended up with oil leaking onto the exhaust manifold setting the engine bay in flames. After $$$$ fixing it, quickly sold it. It's been all Land Rovers since then.
    2011 RRS Supercharged, Santorini Black on Tan, ATB front and side grilles
    2008 RRS HSE Lux (sold), Alaska white on Ivory/Ebony, Supercharged front and side grill's,
    20" genuine stormer wheels, Supercharged front Brembo brake retrofit, Supercharged exhaust tips retrofit, 2010+ tail lights retrofit, Nappa leather steering wheel retrofit.
    2005 LR3 HSE (sold), Java Black on Alpaca, oversized all-terrains, LR genuine expedition roof rack, grille guard, and tail lamp guards.

BBT
    FRESHMAN ROVER

My 2010 HSE is the vehicle I have loved owning the most. It's just fantastic and I'll probably get the next generation next year or the year after. My previous car was a manual 2008 Audi S5 and I had a 2005 S4 before that. Nice V8's... and a balance of comfort and performance. But the Range Rover has a much more luxurious interior (I have Ivory and black lacquer finish) and the seats are the best I've sat in. It even gets a few looks which surprises me as the design isn't new anymore, but clearly many people find it attractive.

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Had some sleepless nights and kept second guessing myself for about a week after the purchase as I heard electrical problems and reliability issues with LR. Have had some issues after purchase but any inconvenience from this pales in comparison to how much I enjoy driving this truck. I like my wife's LX470 but it does not give me that same excitement. The only other ride that gave me almost as much satisfaction - eons ago - was an '84 Jeep Laredo CJ7 with extreme modifications from Automative Trik in NY. RRS has a "presence" (like the commercial aptly states) that few other cars have.
    '08 RRS SC

No remorse. Had one minor rattle in the steering column that was easily fixed under warranty. Found in the first month. Engine has broken in and is much more lively than our previous 2009 BMW X5 4.8i. Not sure how else to put it but the Bimmer always felt as if it was fighting itself, that it was suffering from driveline losses/ drag. The RRS feels quicker in a straight line. Much prefer BMW iDrive to RR touch screen. RRS gets noticed more than X5, but live in a small town.

Yes. Best vehicle I have ever owned and would buy it all over again...
    2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged | Black on Black | Stormer Wheels | "Clear" Side Markers and Tail Lights | Color Coded Tailgate Trim | Partial De-badge | 2011-2012 Maps | Valentine One "hardwired" | K&N Air Filter | 100,000+ miles

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now