Automatic Transmission is completely overhauled by specialised company.
After installation of the Transmission, few errors occur.
1. Not always immediate traction when put in 'D' or 'R'; switching engine on/off does mostly help, sometimes just waiting solves it.
2. During driving after few kilometers, error message 'Transmission fault' in message centre; transmission functions normally
3. Sometimes OBDII error code P0741 - Torque Convertor Clutch Circuit Performance or Stuck off. I think this happens when accelerating fast.
Company that did the overhaul claims that the transmission has no errors, hence it should be in something else; cabling / connectors / etc.
1. How to diagnose / problem finding in cabling and connectors?
2. Does anybody had similar problems, and what did resolve the issue.
Support / input highly appreciated.