Oem Supplier for AC Condenser 2012 Range Rover Sport?
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oem Supplier for AC Condenser 2012 Range Rover Sport?

FRESHMAN ROVER

Oem Supplier for AC Condenser 2012 Range Rover Sport?

Hello,
    Need to change the a/c condenser in my 12 range rover sport non supercharged.
    The OEM part is quite pricey, was wondering if any one knew the oem supplier for the part? Also what other parts should be replaced while doing the condenser? Any part numbers would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you all for the help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Oem Supplier for AC Condenser 2012 Range Rover Sport?

Quote Originally Posted by Poofyo101 View Post
    Hello,
    Need to change the a/c condenser in my 12 range rover sport non supercharged.
    The OEM part is quite pricey, was wondering if any one knew the oem supplier for the part? Also what other parts should be replaced while doing the condenser? Any part numbers would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you all for the help.
    I'm not an A/C expert but I believe any time you do A/C stuff it's recommended to change the drier as well.

Don't know OEM supplier, you might try the guys at roverparts.com (i.e. a used item) - I've been pleased with them so far.
    2012 Range Sport Autobiography Supercharged, Fuji White, 72K

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now