Newbie - Cheshire - UK
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie - Cheshire - UK

Cool Newbie - Cheshire - UK

Afternoon All,

Apologies if this is in the incorrect section however, you'll be glad to know I have read the newbie rules but can not seem to find the introduction section!

I guess I'm just checking in, saying Hello to all you fellow Rangers! I have just brought a 2006 Range Rover Sport HSE 2.7 v6 Diesel in black with 100k on the clock.

Beautiful motor, I have upgraded a few bits already. I understand that the upgrades may be considered a downgrade if a few peoples minds. However, I really enjoy the progress of colour coding lol.

As you can see, the steps have been painted black, the mud flaps have been painted, alloys are looking on point although they could do with a refurbish. I have the blacked out lettering and grills, side moulds are also black.
    I have some go faster shark fins on the top spoiler. the number plates are currently pressed metal plates but these will be replaced this week.

I will be keeping everyone up to date with the next mods which consist of

Blacked window tint (even windscreen)
    Blacked D and A-pillars
    Newer wind deflectors
    Blacked Mirror covers (Glossed)
    Front bumper extension
    rear bumper plastic blacked (glossed)
    Inside headlights blacked
    then. I'm going to brave getting the headlining and interior pillars out so they can also go... you guessed it black!

I know most of you are thinking.. what the hell is this kid doing!! why would you black out everything you can see... the answer is because I like it black haha.

See some pictures below, I will be keeping my updates on this one thread unless admin removes

Mine is : M88CPE

Newbie - Cheshire - UK-20190528_204308-1-.jpgNewbie - Cheshire - UK-20190528_204113.jpgNewbie - Cheshire - UK-20190528_204155.jpgNewbie - Cheshire - UK-20190528_204051.jpgNewbie - Cheshire - UK-20190528_204253-1-.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Newbie - Cheshire - UK

Quote Originally Posted by copey-2019 View Post
    Afternoon All,

Apologies if this is in the incorrect section however, you'll be glad to know I have read the newbie rules but can not seem to find the introduction section!
    If you really read the Forum Guidelines / "newbie rules" why do you not have your rovers info in your signature? I have to admit I am surprised your found the location field inyour profile and not the signature field in your profile. By the way "UK"... United Kingdom is every location the Queen represents and the house of lords presides over how about narrowing it down to where you live... unless your are Royalty, then I guess UK is appropriate.
    When dealing with yourself, act with your brain
    When dealing others, act with your heart.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now