2006 Sport HSE-advice to change tires to off-road? Help
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2006 Sport HSE-advice to change tires to off-road? Help

Question 2006 Sport HSE-advice to change tires to off-road? Help

Hi-new RR owner here and no mechanical expertise-hence I am here. 2006 Sport HSE that came with 285/35/22R. I know the 22s are not stock. Lovely for street driving I'm sure, but purchased the car with the intent to take it off-roading (which is also new to me-call it a mid-life crisis). Know I need to change out tires, but not sure to what? Got advice to look for LR3 18 inch rims- and have a lead on 2006 L3 18 showing 255/60 R18. But really don't know where to start? Or what other modifications I need to make when I change out the tires!?? (BTW I tried the stickies and many popped up a blank page for me )

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: 2006 Sport HSE-advice to change tires to off-road? Help

do a search on tire size and check out this link:
    https://www.rangerovers.net/forum/9-...-thread-3.html
    2006 RRS LUX, Rimini Red, Alpaca leather, 275/65 R18 Terra Grappler G2s, 1.5" lift, RSE, reclining rear seats, Resonator delete (all), SAT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now