Changed Brakes & Rotors then got a Height Sensor Fault
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Changed Brakes & Rotors then got a Height Sensor Fault

FRESHMAN ROVER

Changed Brakes & Rotors then got a Height Sensor Fault

Hi,

I took my 2006 RRS into a mechanic to get the Brakes, Rotors & Brake Sensors changed. Everything was fine when I took it into the shop. However, after the job was done there was a suspension fault on the dash. He ran a scan and told me the left rear height sensor is not working. Just wondering if there is a likelihood that this was caused by the brake job (something was dislodged for instance). Or could this be a pure coincidence?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Changed Brakes & Rotors then got a Height Sensor Fault

There is a possibility that the mech damaged the sensor or inadvertently disconnected the lead. Take it back to the shop and have them look.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed, from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
    2013 RRS Supercharged Fuji White

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now