Rear interior puddle light
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rear interior puddle light

FRESHMAN ROVER

Rear interior puddle light

Anybody here installed puddle light in the backseat of RRS? Or anybody modified the oem light on the side to a puddle light so it turns on when opening the door? Lighting in the back of RRS is just terrible!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Rear interior puddle light

Not too long back I saw an old thread resurrected that had detailed description of how this was done to turn on the rear seat light when a door was opened. You should be able to do a search and find the thread.
    2006 RRS LUX, Rimini Red, Alpaca leather, 275/65 R18 Terra Grappler G2s, 1.5" lift, RSE, reclining rear seats, Resonator delete (all), SAT

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by MI2VA View Post
    Not too long back I saw an old thread resurrected that had detailed description of how this was done to turn on the rear seat light when a door was opened. You should be able to do a search and find the thread.
    Already did but nothing came up. Ill try change the wording hopefully something will pop up. Thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

2006 RRS LUX, Rimini Red, Alpaca leather, 275/65 R18 Terra Grappler G2s, 1.5" lift, RSE, reclining rear seats, Resonator delete (all), SAT

FRESHMAN ROVER

Appreciate it!! Will be doing this next weekend

FRESHMAN ROVER
    This was over if there best things I did. A few pointers. In the form I followed they tapped the new line into the bulb casing. For this caused a problem as there harness snapped. I would recommend pulling the wire out a bit cutting it and then swapping it and splicing at that point. Also def get the resisters so all lights don't come in when hit the switch.
    2013 RRS SC Autobiography Santorini Black

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now