Feeler: Rent out timing tools
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feeler: Rent out timing tools

FRESHMAN ROVER

Feeler: Rent out timing tools

Hey guys, just curious if you think there is a market for this? I'm a little over halfway through the timing job on my 2012 RRS SC, so I had to buy all of the tools for the job (from Atlantic British).

If there isn't a market for this, then maybe I will just sell them outright. But it seems like there should be a market? I have really no idea how "DIY" the Land Rover/Range Rover crowd is? I'm assuming like most car communities, the vehicle owners of older models are more DIY and the later model vehicle owners less so.

As part of the tool rental, I would offer "some" assistance if needed (i.e. email, Facetime, etc).

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Kevin
    2012 Range Sport Autobiography Supercharged, Fuji White, 72K

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Feeler: Rent out timing tools

I would think if you listed which models/years the tools worked on, you could do a tool rental/loan scenario. I have the timing tool set for a L322 Jag (2006+) that just sits too.
    '10 SC in Santorini Black on Black

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now