Hi all. I have a 2008 RRS and it needs what might be a good bit of work. I’m trying to figure out if it’s worth fixing or would I be better off buying one in better condition.
It needs the steering wheel air bag replaced and likely everything reset as far as sensors and seatbelt tensioners. Also needs
- leaky sunroof repaired (motor/receiver maybe)
- keyless remote sensor plus new keys and fobs
- right rear bushings
- right front control arm
- I’d really like to replace all the bushings
- upper tail gate latch needs replacing
- any and everything else you may recommend for getting it in tip-top shape.
Everything else works good. Engine runs strong and only has 112k. I was driving it with plans to fix some of the things I listed and it drove great but I hydroplaned into a ditch and hit the concrete drain pipe at just the right angle to blow the tire, bend the control arm, and deploy the bag. Hence the current list. Ironically there wasn’t a scratch on the body. I trust your feedback. Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations you can give.