My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..

Hello Peeepsss! It's been quite some time since I've posted, but all has been well with my RRS. 2 yrs ago, I got the rear done; All the parts came from PowerFul UK... Went from the regular to the,,,,,,,,,,,,

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_46890814485_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47806897601_o.jpg
    Attachment 272612

Also Got the Grille & Side Vents & Running Boards from Powerful UK...
    Attachment 272614From this
    My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-xq_800.jpg

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_46890650525_o.jpg to This
    My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_40840806183_o.jpg

As time went on between then & now, I did other things in stages; 1 reason was because for some reason, I was really afraid of the whole Headlight thing, so I wanted to keep mine; that led me to Meduza. That was somewhat of a back & forth, because 1, I needed to be sure I was getting the bumper I wanted; then, their shipping to the states was only via Plane, so that was a bit of a hassle getting the Bumper; being it is fiberglass, & being shipped via plane & not an actual shipping company, it was pretty beat up when I got it. But Abra is incredible!!! (As you can see in the above pic) I wanted the 1 with the DRLs in the Bumper being I was already paying quite the fee for Shipping!.. Here is the bumper bare...
    My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_40840807733_o.jpg Now honestly, it's looks great in this pic, but this was before it got shipped!!! hahaha I have pics of how it looked when I received it, but I won't through them under the bus that way; their customer service was really great, & I knew it'd take some work anyway to get it looking good; I must say, it paid off!!! The Bumper, is all 1 piece: fog light inserts, middle part, & tow eye cover; it's all painted!..
    My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_33930239928_o.jpg

No more of this!!! (not to mention those whack DRLs! Haha)
    My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-20190107_124234.jpg

On that note: the new DRL Strips I got is FINALLY something, after about 5 different sets, that I'm ACTUALLY happy with! They are from a company called The RetroFit Source...

The look OEM with the exception of the 1 I have atop the Headlight, which I'm actually about to take out, but figured I'd post it because there may be someone who wants it; I have the Pivot Switchback in the bezel of the Lights, & the Seq. at the top. I only wired the Seq. for just that purpose because it's 5000k versus the Switchbacks 6000k.
    My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47754848942_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47806887171_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47754843252_o.jpg

I also have the Sequential side Marker from Powerful UK
    My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_32863442367_o.jpg

Here's a video of them in action...

RRS AUTOBIOGRAPHY CONVERSION FULL PICS & VIDEOS by Marque Walker, on Flickr

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!

Somehow, a couple of the rear pics went missing... (& I just love this angle as you may can tell! Haha)

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47807140901_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47807131751_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47807124651_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47806895601_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_46890862255_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_46890660425_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47017658974_o.jpg

Now the INTERIOR...

So, I didn't want just the Exterior done; I also wanted an Interior change as well! This took a LONG time as well; I stayed on eBay looking,,, & looking,,, &,,,,yeah...

& I got constantly kept googling RRS ATB Interior etc. I FINALLY got a hit on something! It was/is Seat Surgeons which is also in the UK... After looking, & not being able to decide for about a month, I finally reached out to them & started dialogue to get my motivation up to get something. the other part of that was, I didn't know what color to pick that would match well; so after talks with them, they sent me a swash of about 50 samples (cost $47 which was only shipping, as the samples were free)

That helped a bunch, although even with that, it took me a couple weeks of literally riding around with 4 that I had narrowed down to, seeing how they look in different light, sun etc...

So after finally narrowing it down to the 009 (can't remember the color name now) & picking which design I wanted, they started making the kit; they do that before you pay actually; I spent a little over $900 for the kit & shipping... Here it is!..

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Rear INTERIOR cont.

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_33930076298_o.jpg

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_33930046958_o.jpg

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_33930085378_o.jpg

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_46890665125_o.jpg

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47017681134_o.jpg

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47806934511_o.jpg

I had a local company do the install; they said that this was by far, the hardest 1 they'd ever had in their 30 yrs of being in business; they charged me $800, but he said if anyone comes to them with this kit &?or vehicle, it will definitely be double that! He gave me the price beforehand, & stuck to his word! (Thankfully)

Here's a vid of the interior as well...

10.5" Screen/Tablet & Push to Start...

Lastly, I wanted to show you guys what I did Radio/Screen wise; I have a Kivic One in there after installing the GVIF yrs ago, but had been craving for a BIG SCREEN without having to mess with or lose any of the factory sound. So I got a Samsung Y\TAB A from my carrier, which means it has 4g, unlimited data & 50g HotSpot. Got some Command strips,,,, & there you have it! Haha HD in the RRS!!!

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_33930090548_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47017685274_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47017691764_o.jpgMy 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_47806935451_o.jpg

Also, I have a Push to Start kit that I got from

My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!..-rrs-autobiography-conversion-full-pics-videos_33930028988_o.jpg

Here's a video of all of that in action...

I hope my little bit can help someone! Thanks Forum, as I wouldn't have not known half (or any) of the stuff I do without this place!..

Re: 10.5" Screen/Tablet & Push to Start...

Looks amazing dude! Great effort
    2006 RRS - Sold
    2010 RR SC - Sold.
    2011 BMW X5 M sport - current.
    2017 Range Rover Sport SC

Re: My 2009 Autobiography Conversion with Interior Included!

Thank You Rafa!..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now