Finding a parts build help
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finding a parts build help

Finding a parts build help

Could anybody help determine what’s parts are on this RRS ? Or if anybody could guide me to finding this build it’s kind of the build I’m going for thanks !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finding a parts build help-4e5e0ce2-7139-45cb-9781-9e7dfe6a76d0_1555390822740.jpeg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Finding a parts build help

ARB deluxe bumper. Looks like 18" BMW rims. My understanding is that fitting this requires some welding to allow for different mounting points to accommodate the varied placement on the RRS. There is no RRS bumper from ARB

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Finding a parts build help

This is the ARB LR4 Summit Bumper (I've considered the ARB LR4/LR3 bumpers). After watching the how it is built video this morning, I am strongly considering this option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yqHL7Uo4_s
    https://www.roverparts.com/Parts/3432210

The one in the pic you posted has the lower side guards not mounted. If you look at the passenger side wheel where it meets the bumper you can see a white bar. That corresponds to the pic in step 80 of the directions below. The mounted pic is in step 75.

https://www.carid.com/images/arb/off-road-bumpers/pdf/arb3432200-installation-instructions.pdf

I think that after fabricating custom mounting it would pay to go the extra step to fabricate custom lower side guards that protect that area or just hide it more minimally (if possible).

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now