Deflated Air Suspension Problem iLand Diag Tool 2006 RRS SC
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deflated Air Suspension Problem iLand Diag Tool 2006 RRS SC

FRESHMAN ROVER

Exclamation Deflated Air Suspension Problem iLand Diag Tool 2006 RRS SC

Hello, yesterday I installed 2 new front air springs on my 2006 RR Sport SC. First, I used the iLand tool to do a full system deflation. It deflated even though it said it was unsuccessful so I didn't think much of it and went on with the task of replacing the air springs.

Deflated Air Suspension Problem iLand Diag Tool 2006 RRS SC-img_0012.jpg
    I finished the job and once again got my iLand to enable the air suspension but it says it can not connect to the ECU so now my truck won't raise at all
    Deflated Air Suspension Problem iLand Diag Tool 2006 RRS SC-img_0008.jpg It's showing the red suspension light now and the iLand says the DTC is for the system being deflated
    Deflated Air Suspension Problem iLand Diag Tool 2006 RRS SC-img_0010.jpg Seems that if it can 'connect' to the ECU I will be fine
    Deflated Air Suspension Problem iLand Diag Tool 2006 RRS SC-img_0009.jpg

Has anyone experienced this with the iLand or know of a way I can get my system inflated? I've played with various other settings and parameters in the iLand to get it to work but to no avail. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by RRToadHall; March 4th, 2019 at 02:39 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Deflated Air Suspension Problem iLand Diag Tool 2006 RRS

so what was the initial issue that led you replace your struts. did you visually see a leak in both bladders? What codes were you pulling with your scanner?

FRESHMAN ROVER

Yes, I actually had air leaking from the driver's side air spring. I can give you more details on the codes when I get home. There were 2 codes. One was dealing with the ride level and the other with all terrain modes. The all terrain code was because of the ride level code. Thanks.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

UPDATE!!! Turns out that my iLand didn't like the iPhone 8 Plus I was using. Used my son's old Android phone and the app immediately started the inflation process. Took about 5-10 minutes to inflate but so far so good. Will test drive tomorrow after I tighten the bottom air spring bolt.
    2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
    2012 Range Rover Evoque Prestige

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by SolKaliba View Post
    UPDATE!!! Turns out that my iLand didn't like the iPhone 8 Plus I was using. Used my son's old Android phone and the app immediately started the inflation process. Took about 5-10 minutes to inflate but so far so good. Will test drive tomorrow after I tighten the bottom air spring bolt.
    My whole family has iPhones...I switched to a Samsung for a day--until my daughter said that video texts were such low quality that she couldn't watch them. I had to take it back and get the iphone X.

Apple products used to be awesome. Now, not so much. Even my wife's Macbook "loses" the printer a couple times a week. Back to a PC for her!!

FRESHMAN ROVER

Well, the iPhone works great with all the other features of the Iland but just for some strange reason it didn't want to inflate my system. Thanks!
    2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
    2012 Range Rover Evoque Prestige

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now