Fuel Pump Failure on new Sport. - Page 4
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Fuel Pump Failure on new Sport.

That would satisfy me just fine: but they've said that they will not reimburse me in that manner because I own my S/C outright - which I find ridiculous! What the hell is the difference in the principle of monetary compensation simply because I had the means to buy my S/C outright?

rrs: did you receive a $1400 check directly to you, or was it made payable to your loan/lease source?
    '06 S/C Overfinch Aero II package, Formerly w/Umnitza Orion Lite UHP LED Halos - now with a totally customized headlight bezel w/Morimoto switchback LED components, ClearBra, Tasmod SS rocker panels; IMMensaMind clear headlight side markers

Custom '03 350Z Track PPW/Nav w/19" Nismo Z34s.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

We have read some stories of incompetent dealers and obtuse LRNA, but yours probably takes the cake so far. The money reimbursement would be nice, but for now make sure the gas tank is still attached to the bottom of the car before backing out of the garage in the morning. If you smell gas, open the garage door well BEFORE starting the engine. And whatever you do, try not to light up that celebratory Cuban near your car for the next few days...

lol - the local dealership offered a $500 credit towards anything in the LR catalog.
    '06 S/C Overfinch Aero II package, Formerly w/Umnitza Orion Lite UHP LED Halos - now with a totally customized headlight bezel w/Morimoto switchback LED components, ClearBra, Tasmod SS rocker panels; IMMensaMind clear headlight side markers

Custom '03 350Z Track PPW/Nav w/19" Nismo Z34s.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now