would you buy again - Page 3
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: would you buy again

Re: would you buy again

I will say this again, if you drive 100% on the street, there are better SUV's out there than the RRS. If you want to do some offroading and drive on the street, then the RRS and RR are in a different league. But since they are needlessly complicated for the street, more stuff tends to go wrong.

In addition, reliability will always be an issue if the British and electronics are involved...its a genetic/cultural thing. Having said that, the Germans have issues with electronics themselves, primarily related to their strange obsession to control everything in the car with one knob. Which unfortunately, seems to have caught on with the rest of the industry.

'08 RRS HSE Stornoway Gray

Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Have owned 9 LR's and the current one is a sport- bought it In 06 when it came out and had to have the Vesuvius orange, supercharged one and 22" wheels. Have had a couple of not great ones--the special edition Holland & Holland I dumped after 9 mos. This sport which I am now going to turn in may be the best of them all along with the 03 (loved that BMW engine). It has been a great, carefree car, and I have had it 4 years-the first one i've kept beyond 3. Although I am replacing it with range rover-it's simply because I need more room. So yes absolutely would buy another-have enjoyed (nearly) every mile.

FRESHMAN ROVER

I have an 08 RRS and the only problem I've had with it is a leaky sunroof. High performance cars require more frequent tire changes and blah blah blah. However, I'm actually a sports car enthusiast rather than an off road enthusiast. I don't, by nature, expect to have to perform high maintenance on my RRS even though apparently I do have to.

The new RR and RRS that I recently played with at the dealership are really nice, so I may be persuaded to purchase a Range Rover again. If I were to purchase another RR I would very much prefer the full size RR for practicality and space.

The RRS is actually my wife's, so we would go with an suv as a family. Personally, I'd go with a Porsche 911, Lambo, or a jet. Okay not really a jet. I'm afraid of heights/flying.
    2015 Porsche Macan S
    2008 Range Rover Sport HSE 4.4L V8

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Yes I will ... my RRS is closing in on 145K and I will likely keep it and trade in my 2000 RR in a year or so, I have considered trading both for a new RR, but I really like the sport. Now if the RR offers a 3rd row seat anytime soon, I might change my mind. (place for the Grandkids)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now