About to jump into an 07 RRS - Page 3
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: About to jump into an 07 RRS

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Re: About to jump into an 07 RRS

Quote Originally Posted by Serb
    Quote Originally Posted by thedeuce
    wait a minute, I might be following the conversation poorly but someone on here is 19, in med school, and drives a range rover? There is some serious money in this forum folks.
    Nothing against thedeuce, but I always find it funny how people think that if you got a nice car you got money. I know too many of my poseur acquaintances who have a 'nice' car yet they got more credit up their ass than they know what to do with.

School, car, clothes.. none of that means money. The guy who has money is the one who’s still driving his Ford pickup around town wearing levis.
    QFT!!! I dont even have my P.E. License yet, but Im rollin the hottest NupeRover in the country right now. DNDN and HGSI Options have paid for my son's (5 yrs old) and 2 of his kids college tuition and maybe his house if he hasnt bought one by age 35. Had to get the rover. No other SUV even came close, plus you dont see a lot out here. Other than that, the wife and I hard workin folk like most.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

You go Nupe.

Unfortunately some were not so fortunate with their investments,

The 34-year-old, who is starring in British crime movie Dead Man Running, said it was inevitable that rich people like him would lose money in the current economic climate.

"If you don’t lose money in this recession, it means you didn’t have enough to start off with,” 50 Cent said. “Sure, I lost a few million, but that’s because I have so much. This is a time that will sort out the strong from the weak."

'08 RRS HSE Stornoway Gray

Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards.

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Flash
    lol you guys are funny...my grandma still used to dry our clothes like that in Poland before she passed..we'll see if grandpa keeps it up...

since some of you are older i might as well throw this out there since we're on topic...i'm studying business administration and entrepreneurship but i was thinking of doing something minor in "environmentalism" or along the lines of "going green" i feel like its going to be a HUGE industry in the next following years when i get out of college and definitely something i would love doing with solar energy / wind power / solar panels etc....any input/advice from the older men on here???

my father has a masters in biology and he tells me to do it every day
    I think you are doing fine without our help honestly. Do you have any links to your clothes lines (is that allowed here mods)?

Regardless of what you do, be passionate about it. I became a civil engineer b/c I love to help people, but on a larger scale. If did it for the cash, I would have went in to, at the time, electrical or computer eng.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kstatenupe
    Do you have any links to your clothes lines (is that allowed here mods)?
    Not really, no. But now I am kinda curious myself.

Premium Member

I believe this is their signature piece:

FRESHMAN ROVER

well. if we keep this hush due to demand. My one development website (small side project) was a michael jackson line. It debuted a few weeks after his death, made some sales, Comedian Tracy Morgan and celebrity Sean Kingston owe two of them...they fell in love with the design (strictly the black / golden ). V Factory is also in love with the emjae line at they perform Michael Jackson dedication tracks during their performances. (not sure if you guys know who they are).

So the michael jackson dedication line is emjae.net (spell it like you hear it MJ)

im not going to put the website of the line in development b/c it simply says "coming soon", and im splitting it in half. i found a new printer out of the country so im working on designing something that hasn't been done. (trying to jump the curve a little)

Great coincidence guys! BTW. ran into a guy who does solar panel installations/jobs in PA/NJ area, and ran into my father and wanted to expand the trade into the NY region. I have plenty of contact I can make and this might be my gateway into the industry! I have a labor force at my disposal through my father's construction trade, and I will simply need materials (paid for by the other guy whos already in the trade / guidance / and a few connections) and I might get somewhere with it. Lets hope that by 20 i'll have it up on its feet haha...ill be back in the 2011 RRS

Lets see if by 20 i can have this on its feet. gimme a year and i'll be back with an RR

FRESHMAN ROVER

btw...the car got me some extremely unneccessary attention from the ladies at my college...kind of worked in my favor this weekend

Ranger Rover > my old bimmer

Flash, I had a bit of a hard time following along but it seems like you really have it going on with the clothing thing and solar opportunity. Btw, I can relate to the MJ thing as I almost made a similarly ill-timed investment in a new Anna Nicole line of women's bras a while back.

Just one thing though, as the successful young guy that you seemed destined to be in fashion (P. Diddy who???) or solar paneling, its gonna be hard for the women to resist your success, your RRS, and the baller/mini-baller lifestyle those things can bring. Stay focused on your goals.

PS--if you are getting what I think you're getting with a used RRS, imagine what you could be pulling down with a new full size RR. I wouldn't want a daughter of mine going to that school

Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards.

FRESHMAN ROVER

^ haha thanks...

im very focused. I push everything aside when it comes down to me working, nothing else is important at the time. It REALLY really, and very deeply bothers me sometimes when girls are like "ohhh u have a range? bla bla..." I tend to hide it from alot of my peers now, esp the fact that its one of the hottest cars (if not the hottest) of my circle of friends....i really dont like it (some peers have E93 M3's, M6, benz, etc), but all parentally funded. Everyone knows I'm on my own finances paying my own bills now though.

Girls my age are so materialistic and gold-digging that I dont know whether I should enjoy this advantage, or distance myself from those types? Its really hard for me. Im not the MOST attractive of guys, (heck yea im pretty goodlooking) but im 5'3/19 yrs old, and I don't pull THAT much. That's why the thought of her being real or using me runs through my mind 95% of the time.

Guys what do i do! I know im still young but its still a negative atmosphere b/c they're there to use me not- not there for who I am, you know...?

(SO OFFTOPIC)

btw. Im loving every minute of the range. I just detailed the interior. Once i finish my skills on the exterior i'll post some pictures.

Premium Member

Flash,
    Its your thread so no need to feel you're going OT. I believe the topic has just morphed into what a honey pot the RRS has become for you with the ladies. Having a strong pimp hand is not a big dilemma IMO, you just have to use the power wisely. But since you asked...

Besides the obvious like using domes, which I'm sure your parents have discussed w you:

1. No matter how much it seems like a great idea at the time, never take certain videos. Ditto for photos.
    2. Check her id--bartender tip: in NJ the last two digits of the year you were born is embedded in the license number
    3. You're 5'3", make sure her brother is 5'1"or less--give yourself a cushion here to account for the fact that he could be taking a martial art

Hope this helps. Don't forget--stay focused!

^^^ hahahahahahaha
    - 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
    - 2014 BMW i3

Range Rover
    (10 mpg) | BMW i3 (124 mpg) = 1 strange garage

SOPHOMORE ROVER

That was the best advice ive heard in a long time Goose. NIce work.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by gooseyloosey
    1. No matter how much it seems like a great idea at the time, never take certain videos. Ditto for photos
    Incorrect. You must be married.

When done properly, said photo/video evidence can be made to include legally binding evidence of consenting age, and consent in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Drevs
    Quote Originally Posted by gooseyloosey
    1. No matter how much it seems like a great idea at the time, never take certain videos. Ditto for photos
    Incorrect. You must be married.

When done properly, said photo/video evidence can be made to include legally binding evidence of consenting age, and consent in general.
    I don't disagree, I guess I'm not as worried about the so called "solid black line connection" between the video/photo and the young (up and coming) Flash. I'm thinking more about the dashed gray line that seems to predict future diminished performance.

For example:
    This,

Eventually leading to this and a 30.3 q'back rating ,

Or,

This,

Morphing into this (5 interceptions later),

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now