20" wheels aquaplaning problem
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

Thread: 20" wheels aquaplaning problem

20" wheels aquaplaning problem

Hi, I bought the facelift model 1st gen Range Rover Sport last year, it's an 09 plate, and have been having terrible problems when it rains. It aquaplanes all the time almost to the point when it rains I just don't want to drive it. I've got the 20" wheels and running the Perrelli Scorpion tires recommended by Landrover.

I was considering buying some smaller 19" rims off eBay as I know people with the old Sport with the smaller wheels and they don't have the same problem but before I do I just wanted to check and see if anyone else had the same problem? Could it be sorted with different tires?

Any advice great fully received, thanks.

Cc
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: 20" wheels aquaplaning problem

It's not the tire size but the tires. Get some all season ones.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/members/596-sblvro.html

https://www.facebook.com/pages/doctorownedcarscom/217367714961131

011 RRS hse lux (traded),2013 RRS hse lux +silver, vision package(current),2009 escalade hybrid(traded) for 2015i escalade platinum,2014 glk 350 4matic(current)
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now