Range Rovers Forum banner

VIP Modular VR03 are in! Sneak Peak

22K views 113 replies 24 participants last post by  Blackout 
G
#1 ·
Here's the sneak peak prior to the powder coat. Glad I decided to go with these instead of the DPE's.

they'll be ready next week, with flat black lips and super dupa glossy black centers

See less See more
#80 ·
Did he get pulled over when he hopped a curb driving those twenty fo's or did his run flats get shot out from underneath?

:D :D

Rain in Tucson - I thought you guys had 360 days a year of sunshine!

G
#81 ·
PJPR01 said:
Did he get pulled over when he hopped a curb driving those twenty fo's or did his run flats get shot out from underneath?

:D :D

Rain in Tucson - I thought you guys had 360 days a year of sunshine!

monsoon season July-Sept. Ridiculous amounts of rain, we basically flood durring the summer.

G
#84 ·
tanman23 said:
hey MO. I am new here and am very impressed with you RSS. Good job and the new wheels look awesome!!! Do you know anyplace or anyone here in OC Cal who can hook me up with HRE wheels??
there are many people on here with a lot of hookups. HRE's are a great choice... but don't rule out iforged, dpe, vip, etc they are all very good wheels!

and murdered... I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT AFTER THE PICS FROM FARTHER AWAY I DEFINITELY AM FEELING THEM! :clap:

G
#85 ·
pimpn04coupe said:
tanman23 said:
hey MO. I am new here and am very impressed with you RSS. Good job and the new wheels look awesome!!! Do you know anyplace or anyone here in OC Cal who can hook me up with HRE wheels??
there are many people on here with a lot of hookups. HRE's are a great choice... but don't rule out iforged, dpe, vip, etc they are all very good wheels!

and murdered... I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT AFTER THE PICS FROM FARTHER AWAY I DEFINITELY AM FEELING THEM! :clap:
I told you mofo :p

I think they fill out beter, now that I look back my old wheels were to skinny looking. These or similar but for beefy. I love how the tire blends right in with the lip. from a distance it looks like its the center piece sitting in the tire. The flat black is nearly the same color as my tire so it creates some cool effects at first glance in person.

Still Raining.... :evil:

#90 ·
Seriously how do you keep that thing clean... I live in AZ every spring and if i wash my car , it has a layer of dust on it in 3 hours. Definetly looks good though I like that picture from the back a lot. How are the wheels riding? I ordered some VIPs too and wondering how it's going for you.

#91 ·
Murdered Out said:
jbrac25 said:
I must say your sport looks pretty darn good, nice job. I like how it looks nice and glossy. The pic from the rear looks really nice.
Thanks, and too think it has a coat on dried rain and dust all over it.
MO,

Have you thought about getting the running boards and powdercoating them black? I think it will help the flow of the lines with the front and rear bumper

Edwin

G
#93 ·
eball77 said:
Seriously how do you keep that thing clean... I live in AZ every spring and if i wash my car , it has a layer of dust on it in 3 hours. Definetly looks good though I like that picture from the back a lot. How are the wheels riding? I ordered some VIPs too and wondering how it's going for you.
I have many coats of wax on there. Recently I have been using Klasse Acrylic sealant, it works great and has supperior protection. I wax once a month sometimes twice. Even when its dirty, like now, it looks clean from a few feet away. If you saw it up close its caked with dust/sand and it has even been rained on a few times so there are watter stains all over it. The wheels are awesome, I dont notice any difference in the ride.

Prayn4Sno said:
Watch out for thoses rocks near your rim, if you run them over you may get some curb rash on them! Good job on the truck MO, rims look really nice.
I'm very careful! :thumb:
M32 said:
Murdered Out said:
jbrac25 said:
I must say your sport looks pretty darn good, nice job. I like how it looks nice and glossy. The pic from the rear looks really nice.
Thanks, and too think it has a coat on dried rain and dust all over it.
MO,

Have you thought about getting the running boards and powdercoating them black? I think it will help the flow of the lines with the front and rear bumper

Edwin
I thought about it, but my prosthetic legs would scuff the bars when I get in and out, so I decided not to go with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.