VIP Modular VR03 are in! Sneak Peak - Page 3
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: VIP Modular VR03 are in! Sneak Peak

LEGACY VENDOR

Re: VIP Modular VR03 are in! Sneak Peak

its is ok m/o you usually are!!! j/k
    Jeff Zylstra, Owner

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Wow, that flat black lip is siiiick! I don't think I've ever seen that done before. I love the flat black look, it takes some balls to pull it off Can't wait for some pics of them on...

yeah, I like to go against the grain. Everyone has said the same thing about the flat black lips. Everyone goes with glossy black lips when doing the black out. However, that would look like too much black. And having flat black centers would be too much flat for my glossed out ride. I cant wait to put them on.

haha not so jaze jeff

[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/kol***e/VIPmodular008.jpg[/img]

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

SOPHOMORE ROVER

i was going to say... the flat black seemed like a really stupid idea.

uhh. it works. and looks way too cool.

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by Murdered Out
    yeah, I like to go against the grain. Everyone has said the same thing about the flat black lips. Everyone goes with glossy black lips when doing the black out. However, that would look like too much black. And having flat black centers would be too much flat for my glossed out ride. I cant wait to put them on.

haha not so jaze jeff

[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/kol***e/VIPmodular008.jpg[/img]
    Never thought I'd hear you say that....
    '08 Range Rover Sport Supercharged LE

love the wheels, not a fan of the flat black lips as of right now, I have to see what they are going to look like mounted, maybe it will work

props for trying something original!

the pictures dont even do them justice. Just wait till they're on, maybe it will tie it together mo betta

I'm going to put together my wheels to save time. When attaching the center to the rims its pretty much common sense right? nuts and bolts... do I need lock tite? in addition do they need to be a certain newton meter of tightness? just put all the nuts and bolt in and tighten them down and I'm done, right?

I'm going to put together my wheels to save time. When attaching the center to the rims its pretty much common sense right? nuts and bolts... do I need lock tite? in addition do they need to be a certain newton meter of tightness? just put all the nuts and bolt in and tighten them down and I'm done, right?

from what i heard they need to be properly torqued (to a certain level).... definitely should call them if you can and find out how tight they should be...

yeah thats what I was thinking, newton meter is a measurment of torque. I have an adjustable torque wrench, I'll see if google turns anything up. I emailed them but it may be a while.

If anyone knows the amount of torque each nut needs let me know. (Nothing perverted from anyone either, Gushy or Umberto)

M32
    SOPHOMORE ROVER

yeah thats what I was thinking, newton meter is a measurment of torque. I have an adjustable torque wrench, I'll see if google turns anything up. I emailed them but it may be a while.

If anyone knows the amount of torque each nut needs let me know. (Nothing perverted from anyone either, Gushy or Umberto)
    I torque mine to between 100 -110 lbs.

Edwin

Quote Originally Posted by M32

Edwin
    Thanks Edwin! you're an up and comming Uberto, maybe you'll take the reins when he retires next month. haha j/k UMberto

M32
    SOPHOMORE ROVER

[quote=Murdered Out]
    Quote Originally Posted by M32
    Quote Originally Posted by "Murdered Out":gi6dsiik

Edwin
    Thanks Edwin! you're an up and comming Uberto, maybe you'll take the reins when he retires next month. haha j/k UMberto[/quote:gi6dsiik]

MO,

Haha... I am no where near Umberto-status. He's the man Can't wait to see pics of the sport!

Edwin

I'am having NO luck finding someone to install these wheels since they are in two pieces! its so ridiculous, how difficult is it to turn some bolts? Everyone states that they dont want to b liable for damage... I have tried 3 of the 4 places that would be able to do such a thing. One last attempt tomorrow before I **** a brick.

M32
    SOPHOMORE ROVER

I'am having NO luck finding someone to install these wheels since they are in two pieces! its so ridiculous, how difficult is it to turn some bolts? Everyone states that they dont want to b liable for damage... I have tried 3 of the 4 places that would be able to do such a thing. One last attempt tomorrow before I **** a brick.
    Whoa...Mo, when I gave you the torque specs, that was for the lug nuts. Sorry for misreading. I now understand what torque setting you're asking for on the bolts for the two peice rims. I don't konw about that...sorry man. There is a shop in houston that does this type of work. I'll ask them for you tomororw

Edwin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now