Beautiful day in Cali.....warning 15 pics
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful day in Cali.....warning 15 pics

JUNIOR ROVER

Beautiful day in Cali.....warning 15 pics

Washed them both today

Pokerplayer

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FORUM MODERATOR
    The last picture is my favorite...nicely framed with the carport!!

Cars are looking great...how do you compare the ride quality between the two of them?

Still snow on the mountains in the background eh?
    PJPR
    13 Orkney Grey RRS HSE Lux
    06 Cairns Blue RRS HSE (200K...sold to a friend)

JUNIOR ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by PJPR01

Where is that location...somewhere out near Rancho Palos Verdes??
    Thanks Paul. I wish....I live by the foothills of San Dimas.

Still loving these Redbourne a little easier to clean

Mike

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FORUM MODERATOR
    Very nice!
    PJPR
    13 Orkney Grey RRS HSE Lux
    06 Cairns Blue RRS HSE (200K...sold to a friend)

JUNIOR ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by PJPR01

Cars are looking great...how do you compare the ride quality between the two of them?

Still snow on the mountains in the background eh?
    Sorry missed the question. Suprisingly the ride on the Merc is much smoother than my RRS even with 18's on them. A lot of cool features that came with the P2 package. Folding mirrors, backup cam, 7 speed tranny, paddle shift etc. Little things that I didnt have on the RRS. Both have the Harman Kardon system on them but the Merc blows the RRS system. I just got a ML63 AMG roof spoiler and will probaly have it painted next week for it. Yeah still have snow up in the mountains here just a little. On a good day we can see the high rise of downtown LA from here Real estate market is slow and so far I only have 1 neighbor and can have a whole block party and liking it so far

Pokerplayer
    Mike

FRESHMAN ROVER
    I think Umberto finally has a rival for the most beautiful RRS.

JUNIOR ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by mambo
    I think Umberto finally has a rival for the most beautiful RRS.
    Thanks but Umberto's rrs is much much better than mine

Pokerplayer

FRESHMAN ROVER
    I am in love with those rims.
    '08 Range Rover Sport Supercharged LE

really digging the look...

man that development looks really interesting... newly completed? absorption rates are real low? Thats crazy if you are one of the few in the area... its like a ghost town but you can do whatever you want ahah thats pretty cool! i feel bad for the developers

btw any real estate developers up in here?

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Beautiful!!
    Supercharged for Life
    06 RR Sport Supercharged
    07 Range Rover Supercharged
    03 911 Cabriolet

JUNIOR ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpn04coupe

man that development looks really interesting... newly completed? absorption rates are real low? Thats crazy if you are one of the few in the area... its like a ghost town but you can do whatever you want ahah thats pretty cool! i feel bad for the developers

Thanks! Yeah just one neighbor in my block at least. It's a 600 acre community development. There at least about 60 homes sold in the total community and bout 6 developers. Three swimming pool and total of nine parks. Perfect for my three little boys

Pokerplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerplayer
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpn04coupe

Thanks! Yeah just one neighbor in my block at least. It's a 600 acre community development. There at least about 60 homes sold in the total community and bout 6 developers. Three swimming pool and total of nine parks. Perfect for my three little boys

Pokerplayer
    wow that sounds like a kid's paradise!!! its amazing to see such a tight knit community type right outside of la... very very sick. only thing that worries me is property values... arent they negatively affected by the low absorption rate, or did you buy really low on some sort of incentive?

If you get a chance and ride around your community maybe to take more pics of your wheels haha, do you mind taking more pics of the development, like example of one of the parks/pool areas... i have always wondered what it would be like to live in such a communitarian-type development

Nice pictures and nice new house, Mike! No wonder those homes didn't look familiar when I first looked at the pictures. You have some beautiful new rims, too. Only thing I don't much care for is that white Merc minivan with a nose job you got there, they got some ballz calling that an SUV, I don't care what they did with the exhaust! My brother had one for a while last year and it took him about 3/4 months behind the wheel before deep boredom eventually set in. So he traded it in for an... Acura MDX! Now he is bored all over again, and depressed! New car, new house, new rims... If we were in Italy you'd owe us all a drink!

JUNIOR ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by umbertob
    Nice pictures and nice new house, Mike! No wonder those homes didn't look familiar when I first looked at the pictures. You have some beautiful new rims, too. Only thing I don't much care for is that white Merc minivan with a nose job you got there, they got some ballz calling that an SUV, I don't care what they did with the exhaust! My brother had one for a while last year and it took him about 3/4 months behind the wheel before deep boredom eventually set in. So he traded it in for an... Acura MDX! Now he is bored all over again, and depressed! New car, new house, new rims... If we were in Italy you'd owe us all a drink!
    Lol Umberto, yeah I moved out from the old house to the new which is about 3 miles away Try to figure that out. Went to go look at the model homes with the wife and one thing lead to another. I just say yes honey all the time now hehehhe. Well the Merc replaced her other 2001 ML (W163). She loves it. I dont know maybe it's a woman thing. I do trade with her from time to time. Anytime you and Boaz want to go to old town Pasadena for a drink let me know. I will join you guys for a drink or two

Pokerplayer

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    My ears were burning...
    Nice new rims. And I like it in white with the tinted out windows - really emphasizes the floating roof design.

I did about half the Cleghorn trail a few weekends ago with the family. Perhaps that would make a fun Saturday get-together sometime soon. Just need to switch back to your 18's first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now