RRS Spoilers
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RRS Spoilers

SOPHOMORE ROVER

RRS Spoilers

Hey All, just got 2 new spoilers in for the RRS. Both are pretty similar to the ones with know with some slightly different lines. Also they are fiberglass and weigh much less and are more durable than the comparable competitors. What do you all think. PM if your interested.
    The roof spoiler is like the HST spoiler except its all one piece and has smooth lines.
    The mid spoiler is like the KAHN spoiler but a bit more rounded in the middle. Obviously no KAHN lettering on it either.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Hey i got one too! lol Jeff, i'll add the pics tonight... havent had a chance to get good pics yet its been raining, and my car is looking white from all the nasty mud/sand

when did you get the HST roof spoiler?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Ummmm... how do I put this.... it looks horrible. Retched, tacky, and lame.

Sorry, gotta be honest. I know to each his own but what's with an extra spoiler on a Range Rover? Your truck looks too much like a cheap civic with a bi-plane on the trunk. Sorry, had to get it off my chest.

But if you're happy, good on ya.
    "Guinnevere" 91 RR
    2008 Land Rover LR2 SE

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Everybody has their opinions, no problem, sounds like you just hang with a different crowd. BTW I love the civic comparisons Fast & the Furious was one of my favorite movies. Now all I need to get is some engine mods to go with my civic look and ill be done. Maybe Nitrous hmm.

i think they look great, I will def be putting these on soon... 10x better price than the hst and kahn ripoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Roverdude
    Ummmm... how do I put this.... it looks horrible. Retched, tacky, and lame.

Sorry, gotta be honest. I know to each his own but what's with an extra spoiler on a Range Rover? Your truck looks too much like a cheap civic with a bi-plane on the trunk. Sorry, had to get it off my chest.

But if you're happy, good on ya.
    shouldnt you be in the LR2 Forum? oh wait they dont have one.... Hmmmm...

[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/kol***e/IMG_1302.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/kol***e/IMG_1309.jpg[/img]

FRESHMAN ROVER
    I don't know...I agree with LR2 guy it just looks out of place to me, but not in so many words haha. It just looks too added on for my taste, but it doesn't look bad either so idk. Nice truck though, both of you.
    '08 Range Rover Sport Supercharged LE

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Thanks for the response forumnoob, its certainly not for everyone and thats ok. I really like the look on your car murdered. It really goes with the top spoiler. Nice pics.

the trunk spoiler is very aggressive, and I think to truly pull it off you do need to have a modded up car... i think once jbrac puts his wheels on it will look even better and flow even better...

murdered... looks sick on black... can you take more pics from farther out... i know weather is *****ty so whenever you can... I am definitely getting mine within the next month or so

Premium Member
    I think it looks fantastic.

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    How dare you disgrace my vehicle with that garbage. Haha that was a good one though. NIce work.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

jbrac, I'll get you those saf's for the holidays, if you promise to color the centers yellow and the lips red

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Kinda reminds me of that hood scoop you can just attach to your hood that they had in the maxim holiday gift guide. the two would go together quite nicely.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    jeff- looks great! can i ask -- what exhaust is on the white RRS??
    ----------------------------------------------

08 RRSSC Java/Blk
    08 528i
    06 997S
    05 K1200S
    --------

Cofounder/Admin: x5world.com/x3world.com/bluetoothyourbmw.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now