RRS Spoilers - Page 3
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RRS Spoilers

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerplayer
    I think it looks like SH1T
    Karl Dorrell says: "WTF you talkin bout, Willis?"

Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

JUNIOR ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdered Out
    i dont get lost. I also dont see hills I want to climb... sorry.

Ok, never mind then..... how about this....when you see a large rock on the fwy put it to neutral air up to off road mode and engage low range hehehe j/k

Pokerplayer

well this is what i have done, it floods here in the summer time, a major street was cosed due to flooding, I raised it up, drove through at least two and a half feet of water going about 30 mph with out a problem, while everyone else watched me leave them in the rain...

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

JUNIOR ROVER
    I dont think he makes getto stuff, I just think that second one is over kill and looks like crap. The one good thing about this forum is the "mix" of what people think looks good and the opinions that they get. I just happen not to like that one. And yes I do go off the pavement, mabey not as hardcore as some on here but I am wheelin on the beach weekly lookin for those beautiful strip bass and in VT skiing and MT. Biking in the adirondack Mts. Both yours (MO & Jbrac) have very, very nice rides....including the "angle eyes" just dont care to much for the second piece of plastic thats all.
    2006 RRS HSE-Zermatt "Ellie"

FRESHMAN ROVER
    wow, these spoilers look so hot!! wonder if they make a kit that looks like Kahn's design?

Dear Mr Kahn-

Your design team does not know anything... apearantly you make ghetto stuff... oh wait its just because you dont make off road mods... sorry

Peace everyone, peace...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteE46M3
    wow, these spoilers look so hot!! wonder if they make a kit that looks like Kahn's design?
    They do, sorta, the first pic is the HST kit made by LR althought Kahn does not make this kit they use it a lot. The reular kahn kits are not all that.

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Drevs you suck. Thats not Karl Dorell thats Dewayne Walker the D coordinator. Get your people right tojie.
    Its always good to hear peoples opinions around here, we have some very vocal people. Everyone has their own styles. I didnt buy the RRS to do any offroading, i bought it cause i liked the way it looks. Im not afraid to take it offroad either, i just dont do it. Now im to the point in modding where im just looking to have something different that i think looks good but classy. Some of the things ive done im not ecstatic about but ill change it later.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrac25
    Drevs you suck. Thats not Karl Dorell thats Dewayne Walker the D coordinator. Get your people right tojie.
    Well if you guys would quit canning your coaches I'd be able to keep track!

Go warriors

here's the other view with the F-22 wing
    [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/kol***e/IMG_1316.jpg[/img]

FRESHMAN ROVER
    looks hot MO!!!

man i need some HST action lol
    06 cls55
    07 range rover sport s/c

Quote Originally Posted by jikjak
    looks hot MO!!!

dont we all....

that mid spoiler again... G-H-E-T-T-O Round 2 ((Ding)) ((Ding))

JUNIOR ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by jikjak
    looks hot MO!!!

dont we all....

that mid spoiler again... G-H-E-T-T-O Round 2 ((Ding)) ((Ding))

Hideous!!! You crack me up. LOL The only ding ding you will hear is the PDC on your 4x4 that cant go over that puny little pebble on the road ....hehhehe. Now, that's just crazy.

Round 3??? hehehhe

Pokerplayer
    "strattle bet"

FORUM MODERATOR
    So...for those of you who do have the extra fighter jet wing on your lift gate...is it heavy, how much does it weigh? Does it still allow the lift gate to go up on its own or do you have to change the lift cartridges?

I do like the Kahn wheels and the Kahn Exhaust, but not those Piet Boon HST exhaust tips...they're just a little too clunky, not very elegant for such a classy vehicle.

PJPR
    13 Orkney Grey RRS HSE Lux
    06 Cairns Blue RRS HSE (200K...sold to a friend)

JUNIOR ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by PJPR01
    So...for those of you who do have the extra fighter jet wing on your lift gate...is it heavy, how much does it weight Does it still allow the lift gate to go up on its own or do you have to change the lift cartridges?

I do like the Kahn wheels and the Kahn Exhaust, but not those Piet Boon HST exhaust tips...they're just a little too clunky, not very elegant for such a classy vehicle.

What you talkin bout Paul??? It's the coolest trend and I think we shall follow suit? hehhehe I have mine in my previous pics! You just cant see it because it was under water but for some reason some doof stole it right when I crossed the stream. Oh well.....hehhehe

Nice....F22 figher wing eh? heheh reminds me of sponge bob show "Imagination" Good one though!

I like the clean lines on this one....not too confusing IMHO.

Pokerplayer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now