Range Rovers Forum banner

Big Bear, CA Snow Trip Planned for Jan 25-27

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Off Roving 
#1 ·
Looking ahead for the snow, we're planning a snow trip for the families. We'll be sledding, hitting some easy trails and doing unlimited trainings.

Last year was a hit and we had a blast. The kids loved the sledding.

Registration is required to attend. Register immediately to ensure you get a spot. Bring your Rover Widows and score some points.

Come one, come all! Here's your chance to get some killer training in some killer surroundings.

See less See more
#3 ·
this sounds like fun. already ran it by the family and it was positively received so wish me luck. we promised to take the kids to the snow this year too. so far so good!

#6 ·
I grew up in CO and learned to drive in the snow from the start. My driving test was actually during a snow storm. I love it but took it for granted. And I NEVER got to drive in the snow in anything like a Land Rover. I had a blast because I always had some form of Audi Quattro. Now that I've driven in the snow in my Sport, I'm once again amazed.

Last year I took my daughter up to build snow men in the snow. The state patrol was turning people away and closing the hwy. My car was brand new and I didn't have chains. I had my Nittos, but that was it. The trooper said the road was closed. I showed him all my cool gadgets like Terrain Response, etc. and he let me go! So cool to have such cool cars.

Let's pray for snow and we'll have a blast!

#8 ·
Hmmm,
my wife and I just may have to leave the 75 degree sunshine to participate in this trip. I have no doubt that Spiker will deliver a great trip because we had an amazing time in Sedona.

I think I scared him though with my motto over that weekend of, "the internet is a powerful tool!" :twisted:

Keep up the good work Adam....and thanks for not scratching my car!

#9 ·
No worries Bob. Loves spending time with you guys and would love to have you again on this trip. I've already got a lesson plan for you to get you closer to God status. Not a big leap for you as of now however :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.