What to choose? Your thoughts - Page 2
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What to choose? Your thoughts

UAV

Re: What to choose? Your thoughts

I've always been reluctant to go through ebay for vehicles, however, i'll keep it in mind. Does park place move many CPO RRS's? That's a top tier requirement for me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

UAV

That's gorgeous! But to be honest, I've never really had my fancy tickled by the ATB's. The FFRR ATB however, is a different story. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by UAV View Post
    I've always been reluctant to go through ebay for vehicles, however, i'll keep it in mind. Does park place move many CPO RRS's? That's a top tier requirement for me!
    They sure do! You have to think about it; they only sell trade ins, as most high end dealers do, so they don't go out looking for the vehicles; it's ppl coming in wanting a higher end car than what they have mostly, e.x. Panorama; so, whatever the car is that's being traded is more than not gonna be in immaculate condition with low mileage, more than likely still with factory warranty etc... & personally, I think Texas & Florida are the better places to by...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

UAV

likewise. for weather And those areas housing high end vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by Keybeeetsss View Post
    They sure do! You have to think about it; they only sell trade ins, as most high end dealers do, so they don't go out looking for the vehicles; it's ppl coming in wanting a higher end car than what they have mostly, e.x. Panorama; so, whatever the car is that's being traded is more than not gonna be in immaculate condition with low mileage, more than likely still with factory warranty etc... & personally, I think Texas & Florida are the better places to by...

FRESHMAN ROVER

Is it just me or has the value/demand increased for late model L320's as of late? I have been kicking around the idea of selling my 06 SC even though it is in perfect shape with no issues for a 2010/2011 ATB but wow prices seemed to have really jumped up in last six months. I myself like the new Sport but still prefer the L320 body style & maybe many others also do which is jacking up prices?

FRESHMAN ROVER

Definitely supercharge it! But more importantly - wait for the one you really want. Don't settle for something you don't want. The right rover will show up, just have some patience and keep looking everywhere.

I liked the Black and Tan or black beige combo but after having a 2011 Sumatra black and beige interior, the denim color gets transferred and a pita to clean. Then got the 2013 santorini black and black and never looked backed. The contrast stitching looks classy and elegant.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/members/596-sblvro.html

https://www.facebook.com/pages/doctorownedcarscom/217367714961131

011 RRS hse lux (traded),2013 RRS hse lux +silver, vision package(current),2009 escalade hybrid(traded) for 2015i escalade platinum,2014 glk 350 4matic(current)

LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR Brimill1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sblvro View Post
    I liked the Black and Tan or black beige combo but after having a 2011 Sumatra black and beige interior, the denim color gets transferred and a pita to clean. Then got the 2013 santorini black and black and never looked backed. The contrast stitching looks classy and elegant.

I second that. I have 21k on my 2013 and I am a little crazy OCD on cleaning my truck it still looks showroom new inside and out with the santorini and black oxford interior. The white contrast stitching is a must with the black interior though.

Also if you just go and tell your dealer what your looking for they will find one and get it for you. If you haven't already noticed by the time you waffle here asking opinions they already are sold and that trends isn't going to stop with everyone buying up l320's not wanting the new explorer.
    2013 RRS HSE LUX Santorini black
    QuickSilver Exhaust
    20" Redbourne Nottinghams

I am a professional so please use caution, I may have enjoyed a few cocktails when I told you to go ahead and try this at home...

Quote Originally Posted by Madtown View Post
    Is it just me or has the value/demand increased for late model L320's as of late? I myself like the new Sport but still prefer the L320 body style & maybe many others also do which is jacking up prices?
    These are my thoughts as well; as stated in my earlier post, over a yr now, I tend to look once a week or so & the demand has DEFINITELY increased, seemingly driving the prices up! I just had that conversation with someone adding about mine and saying that they were thinking about getting in 1; I wonder is it bc of the new ones being so high?..

LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR Brimill1234's Avatar

My dealer has offered me almost what I paid in dec 2012 for mine on trade for a new sport or FFRR. I waffles on the full size but have absolutely no desire for the new sport.

Once the defender comes out though all bets are off.
    2013 RRS HSE LUX Santorini black
    QuickSilver Exhaust
    20" Redbourne Nottinghams

I am a professional so please use caution, I may have enjoyed a few cocktails when I told you to go ahead and try this at home...

UAV

Quite honestly, i've seen very little 494's roaming around, even in Glorious Bellevue. Haha. That's the very reason why I've become even more aggressive in trying to snag me my 320 sooner rather than later.

1. "Good" ones are few and far between
    2. They're becoming more rare
    3. They're at least retaining they values, if not getting more expensive!

As far as the black/tan combo, denim color from jean's transfers even to that? I could see with the much lighter interior of beige would adhere to the denim bleeding off more profoundly, but with the darker tan? It's tough because the first and last time I personally saw a black/tan combo was the one that I "let go".

Don't get me wrong, black/black is elegant and more would argue, timeless. However, to me, black/tan is a wonderful combination of eye-appealing contrast! Nonetheless, both color combos can't​ be BEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brimill1234 View Post
    Once the defender comes out though all bets are off.
    I can't imagine the top speed will be much over 120 though.

'08 RRS HSE Stornoway Gray

Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards.

UAV

120? Pfft! Just as long as it performs like THIS one! I'm good!

What to choose? Your thoughts-land-rover-skyfall-680x525.jpg

FRESHMAN ROVER

FRESHMAN ROVER

Get the one with more cowbell - supercharged
    the other rover ad seems to be touting the 480-WATT HARMAN KARDON LOGIC7 AUDIO SYSTEM more than the truck itself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now