Your Insurance cost - Page 3
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

    Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68

Thread: Your Insurance cost

  1. #31
    SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2007
    Posts
    458
    good question. one thing kinda led to another... i saved up 10k for a car, and my parents said they'd add 30k if i got decent grades at uni. But i ended up with a 4.0GPA in engineering, so theyre obviously really happy. They own a range rover, and thought i might as well get the smaller one

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by gushybear
    good question. one thing kinda led to another... i saved up 10k for a car, and my parents said they'd add 30k if i got decent grades at uni. But i ended up with a 4.0GPA in engineering, so theyre obviously really happy. They own a range rover, and thought i might as well get the smaller one
    Good lad! Being an EE graduate myself, your RRS is well deserved! But being so young with no wife, no home, no kids, insurance rates will be high. LOL, the way some of these soccer moms drive these days, it's a wonder why their rates aren't just as high. I've got a wife, a kid, no tickets, no accidents and I'm being soaked! Chalk it all up to the wonders of actuarial tables.

  4. #33
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    177
    2700/yr with Liberty Mutual in NYC. 3rd car on a policy. $1000 ded.
    2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged

  5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements
     

  6. #34
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2007
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Posts
    4
    I'm in Palm Beach County, FL. I pay $697/ 6 months with Nationwide.
    300k/300k
    $500 deductible

  7. #35
    SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by youramydirect
    I'm in Palm Beach County, FL. I pay $697/ 6 months with Nationwide.
    300k/300k
    $500 deductible
    You know that I have to hate you for getting rates like that! That's so not fair!!

  8. #36
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeBob
    Quote Originally Posted by youramydirect
    I'm in Palm Beach County, FL. I pay $697/ 6 months with Nationwide.
    300k/300k
    $500 deductible
    You know that I have to hate you for getting rates like that! That's so not fair!!
    Dont hate him. Hate the a-holes in your state that kept committing insurance fraud for the past 10 years or so. Also hate insurance companies for being too greedy.
    2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged

  9. #37
    SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by eugenek
    Dont hate him. Hate the a-holes in your state that kept committing insurance fraud for the past 10 years or so. Also hate insurance companies for being too greedy.
    LMAO! I should know. My wife works for an insurance company!

  10. #38
    Premium Member Frisco_TX_RRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Location
    Frisco TX
    Posts
    1,245
    Guys(Gals) Check Travelers - they offer really good rates.

    Their service is great. I am down to $116/month for a E500 and RRS.
    2006 RRS HSE |Java Black | DFW-TX

  11. #39
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2007
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by eugenek
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeBob
    Quote Originally Posted by youramydirect
    I'm in Palm Beach County, FL. I pay $697/ 6 months with Nationwide.
    300k/300k
    $500 deductible
    You know that I have to hate you for getting rates like that! That's so not fair!!
    Dont hate him. Hate the a-holes in your state that kept committing insurance fraud for the past 10 years or so. Also hate insurance companies for being too greedy.
    Sorry your rates are high! Thank God Nationwide recently took an auto rate decrease.
    BTW, I'm a girl. I work for an insurance company & am so glad I have a great rate. Having a perfect driving & credit history helps. My homeowner's insurance makes up for the savings! FL homeowner's rates are outrageous.

  12. #40
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2007
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    11
    1700 a year in chicago.
    06 RRS HSE silver
    06 SL 500 sold!!!
    08 s 550 black amg sport pckg 71 cutlass supreme conv
    00 suzuki tl 1000R
    86 sea ray

  13. #41
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by gushybear
    good question. one thing kinda led to another... i saved up 10k for a car, and my parents said they'd add 30k if i got decent grades at uni. But i ended up with a 4.0GPA in engineering, so theyre obviously really happy. They own a range rover, and thought i might as well get the smaller one
    Hey high five same thing with me haha. My dad has a full size 08 on the way and I'm waitin for my 08 sport I'm a couple years younger than you though. I'm not sure what insurance is gonna be when the range finally comes in, but on my G35 it was about $350/month...so I'm expecting around $5-600 which I think is about what you said you paid. No tickets or anything on my record either.
    '08 Range Rover Sport Supercharged LE

  14. #42
    SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    480
    Oh, you kids make me sick!!

  15. #43
    JUNIOR ROVER
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdered Out
    I have a 2006 Ford Escape Limited, and dont laugh the AirFoce bought this for me, a 2005 Town & Country minivan. After I was injured they bought the mini-v and converted it so I could be mobile again. I was in a wheelchair and learning how to walk with prosthetic legs.

    My deductable is 500.
    You were in the airforce, I thank you for your service and being a part of what this country is all about. Thank you for protecting our freedom my friend.
    2006 RRS HSE-Zermatt "Ellie"

  16. #44
    SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    480
    Were you in Iraq?

  17. #45
    SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdered Out
    yeah, I was there twice.
    Your service to your country is greatly appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Similar Threads

  1. Insurance
    By DoubleRkindofguy in forum Range Rover Mark II / P38
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: October 11th, 2007, 07:27 PM
  2. Insurance Cost
    By earg73 in forum Range Rover Sport / L320
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 13th, 2007, 02:41 PM
  3. INSURANCE
    By JETTDT in forum Range Rover Mark III / L322
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 9th, 2005, 08:38 AM
  4. What did you pay for insurance?
    By Topher in forum Range Rover Sport / L320
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 2nd, 2005, 11:48 PM
  5. Petrol cost V Diesel cost
    By drivesafe in forum Range Rover Mark III / L322
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 1st, 2005, 09:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0