Door Lock Actuator for 1992 Classic
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Door Lock Actuator for 1992 Classic

FRESHMAN ROVER

Door Lock Actuator for 1992 Classic

I have a 1992 Classic and it had the dancing door lock issue when I bought it - so I just pulled the fuse and went manual.

Now I've pretty much tackled everything else on my list and I'd like to sort it out.

I figured I would start by replacing the actuators in the front doors (if anyone disagrees please let me know).

Is anyone aware of an inexpensive door lock actuator that would work in the doors of a 92 classic?

I saw in a message board somewhere that a person recommended this one...but it wasn't specific enough to my year/model so I'm not sure if it would work...

https://www.parts-express.com/high-p...-wire--330-010

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

SENIOR ROVER

Re: Door Lock Actuator for 1992 Classic

if going aftermarket you will not find model specific but rather universal, that being said if you want to emulate factory utility search for central lock, this allows for one key lock to function all doors as well as keyless entry option.
    here is an example https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-R...EAAOSwIqlc8HtN
    2k p38 4.6
    95 lwb 4.6
    01 d2 4.0

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Door Lock Actuator for 1992 Classic

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now