Hi there. I have 1999 4.0 RR and took it to the car wash where I lost the black trim that clips under the back hatch glass. I can't find a part # or even the exact name of that piece to research and find a replacement. Does anyone know what it's called? I pointed at it with the red arrows below. Thanks in advance.

Replacement Rear Black Molding/Trim-dsc01151.jpg