RRC Electric Memory Seat - Page 2
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RRC Electric Memory Seat

JUNIOR ROVER

Re: RRC Electric Memory Seat

The fuse boxes, locations and designations seemed to change about every 6 months so which fuse you use is pretty much irrelevant as long as it can supply the amount of power you need. However, F3 is one of the 30A fuses that feed the seats and that has a white/yellow wire coming off it that would go to the seat ECU. So the one shown on the right on your picture would seem to be the right one.
    96 4.6HSE
    98 4.0 Police spec
    and a number of others I maintain for the owners.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

JUNIOR ROVER

Re: RRC Electric Memory Seat

Dragging this thread back up but I've had a PM from a new member (gregkrusz) asking about the diagram for this mod. Unfortunately, he has set his preferences to not receive Private Messages so I can't rely to him. So, in the hope that he sees this and that it may help others with teh same problem, here's a diagram:

RRC Electric Memory Seat-giim4qt.jpg

This only allows the seat to be moved back and forward but with a bit more snipping and re-wiring it would be possible to get all motors wired to the switch. No worries about burning the switch out as cars with the non-memory seats don't have the ECU so the switches are connected to the motors directly.
    96 4.6HSE
    98 4.0 Police spec
    and a number of others I maintain for the owners.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now