1990 Range Rover Classic Build - Page 3
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 1990 Range Rover Classic Build

Re: 1990 Range Rover Classic Build

New stable mate for the Rover!

1990 Range Rover Classic SWB

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 1990SWB View Post
    New stable mate for the Rover!

That's a dangerous pairing...I have a '95 RRC and had an E-class sedan. I stopped driving the E after the Rover seemed to be reliable and got rid of the E. Then, the Rover started acting up again, and now, I have another E, though this time it's a cabriolet.
    Cheers,

pc

'95 RRC SWB Alpine White
    '95 RRC LWB Avalon Blue - Sold
    '15 E400 Cabriolet
    '06 E350 Sport (killed by friend's ex)
    '87 HD FLST with '02 Fatboy sheetmetal
    '02 Hobie Getaway

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by pl626 View Post
    That's a dangerous pairing...I have a '95 RRC and had an E-class sedan. I stopped driving the E after the Rover seemed to be reliable and got rid of the E. Then, the Rover started acting up again, and now, I have another E, though this time it's a cabriolet.

I love and have owned them both…..

A W124 and RRC, can be dangerous to your wallet should they both turn on you at once!

However, when both are happy and performing well, they are sublime – especially the 500E.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by Lockettc View Post

A W124 and RRC, can be dangerous to your wallet should they both turn on you at once!

However, when both are happy and performing well, they are sublime – especially the 500E.
    That's a W201.

One of my friends had an 124 300E with 300k+ miles in high school and honestly we beat the everlasting crap out of it. Cheap to run, not so cheap to keep in perfect condition but you can always get another.

Quote Originally Posted by xalt View Post
    That's a W201.

One of my friends had an 124 300E with 300k+ miles in high school and honestly we beat the everlasting crap out of it. Cheap to run, not so cheap to keep in perfect condition but you can always get another.
    Correct, 190e (w201) 2.6 sportline. Owned by an older woman who received it as an anniversary gift. It is immaculate inside and out. Garage kept and only 90k on the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockettc View Post

500e is on the bucket list but are commanding higher and higher prices these days.

Quote Originally Posted by pl626 View Post
    The Rover was my only car after selling my 4Runner, so picked this up to take over some of the heavy lifting. So far they have treated me well. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
    1990 Range Rover Classic SWB

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by 1990SWB View Post
    Correct, 190e (w201) 2.6 sportline. Owned by an older woman who received it as an anniversary gift. It is immaculate inside and out. Garage kept and only 90k on the clock.

500e is on the bucket list but are commanding higher and higher prices these days.

The Rover was my only car after selling my 4Runner, so picked this up to take over some of the heavy lifting. So far they have treated me well. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Sorry - I was commenting on pl626's reference to the E-class. I have no issue with a w201 2.6 Sportline – 3 pedals please!

can you describe any difference in the sound levels of interior after dynamat install? did it isolate the road noises better?

Great build. I saw that you listed the truck for sale on BringaTrailer.com but it didn't sell. How was that experience? Did you ever find a buyer?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now