I've been reading over this forum on and off for the last year or so in anticipation of finding a suitable '95 LWB.
This morning, a perfect candidate for some sweat equity showed up at a local buy-here-pay-here lot.
Couldn't find any corrosion on the body or in any of the other usual places.
Looks like the previous owner painted the door handles, bumpers and TWR wheels in matte black. I plan to leave the bumpers and handles as they are.
As for the rest of the vehicle:
- Fit proper "cyclone" wheels
- Retrim the beige seats with black leather
- Black carpet kit
- Black Alcantara headlining
- Cover other beige vinyl interior bits with black SEM coating or source black bits from the UK
- Lift the front 1" and the rear 2-3"
- Front brush guard
- Remove '90s-fabulous purple window tint
The power seats actually work (gasp!) but I'm going to pull the modules apart and make sure they're sound anyway. The only electrical gremlins are the inoperable drivers window and the rear view mirror, which seems to be frozen on the dimmest setting.