P38 Devotion
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P38 Devotion

FRESHMAN ROVER

P38 Devotion

It dawned on me, picking these up preowned was a great value versus the 03 and newer rigs. How many of us have defected or added BMW based Ranges? While I do like the 08 to 12 models, they aren't the same bargains at age 10 as the P38s were and still are.

Would love the newer tech and supercharging, but maybe not the complexity and cost. 10 year old cars now seem to cost tons more than what I paid in 2011 and 2018. Hope we have a god shot to rise up like the Classic and other ol skool trucks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: P38 Devotion

We added an L322 Supercharged, which has been great.

Part of what you are noticing may be due to inflation. P38s stickered for $58k-$66k. The Jaguar-based L322s (06-09) stickered between $75k and $95k.

Although the 10-yr residual is different, I guarantee that L322s have lost just as much value.
    '99 Range Rover 4.0 SE, Bosch (Epsom / Walnut)
    '07 Range Rover Supercharged (Zermatt / Jet)
    '17 Jaguar F-Type R coupe (Storm Grey / Red)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now